Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Is there an upsurge in Gmail accounts being compromised?
  • Jamie
    Free Member

In the last 24hrs I have had to sort my Dad’s email account out, as it was spewing out spam/phishing mails to all his contacts, and just now I got some spam/phishing mails from some guy I dealt with on here back in 2012.

cinnamon_girl

Dunno but am getting loads of spam about willy extending pills. 😐

Edit: in the last week I’ve been getting loads of these e-mails, probably around 6 daily, whereas normally it’s a couple per week.

Either my gmail account has been compromised or someone’s been selling mailing lists.

Bimbler
    Free Member

If anyone is worried about their gmail being hacked, Google’s two factor authentication works very well

andytherocketeer

Probably just the faked sender field in the email.
    Happens from time to time, where you get a batch from yourself or someone you know or have communicated with.

I get both willy extending and tit cupsize enhancing emails in the same batch.
    Oh, and Adriana sends me a facebook message every day too.

iain1775
    Free Member

If anyone has a Gmail willy extending invite going spare, I could do with one 🙂

eddiebaby
    Free Member

I have but sadly it says 50% off. Sounds a bad deal. I can’t afford tweezers….

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Mil had the same, she still won’t do 2 step verification though… Happens much less than other mail provides from my experience.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Is there an upsurge in Gmail accounts being compromised?’ is closed to new replies.