Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • is there a STW for running?
  • josh1982
    Free Member

as above really.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Runnersworld

Though, from the running threads here, I’d say STW. Some of the finest runners in the UK are here. Just post a question and they’ll be along to help with training, diets and lifestyles.

Jamie
    Free Member
    donsimon
    Free Member

diets and lifestyles.

Aren’t these synonymous these days?

tazzymtb

but do running forums have the same level of niche whoredom? you know folks running in :

(fat bikerists)

(29erists)

xc race monkeys

and orange 5 riders

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Unfortunately not, runners just get out and run unlike runners on a biking forum who like to talk a load of trollox

PiknMix
    Free Member

Another vote for Fetch.
    You get your own training log where you can keep track of all your runs, rides and swims, record PBs and race results and all sorts of other stuff.

Although, come to think of it, it’s nothing like STW.
    There’s a lot of mutual support and encouragement and advice from people who’s race results and PBs prove they obviously know what they’re talking about.

IanMunro
    Free Member

I don’t think there’s an equivalent of STW for runners. On the whole they are too similar to roadies, or worse triatheletes to be able to say anything interesting on a regular basis.
    The nearest I can think of is http://www.ukhillwalking.com/forums/ which isn’t really running, but lets face it once you’ve seen your 2000th why do my knees hurt and i’ve got a marathon and shin splints thread, you’re going to want something else 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘is there a STW for running?’ is closed to new replies.