Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Is Llandegla open again?
  • fastindian
    Free Member

Been closed since last week, last website update dated yesterday still closed,are they open again and if so how icy etc?

Gibbon
    Free Member

Still shut.Cleared car park of snow tonight but if it freezes overnight….doomed.More snow forecasted an all.Id say 50/50 for the weekend.

I_Ache
    Free Member

Bugger i was hoping to go on monday. Never been before and was really Looking forward to it. Any where else to go near there?

Gibbon
    Free Member

The centre is closed regardless on mondays although the car park is opem.I’d keep an eye on the forecast and give them a ring on sunday arvo.There is plenty of other riding within 10 miles,the berwyns to the east and the clwydians to the west.All will be at the mercy of the weather tho (and a little worse for it).These are the joys of riding year round.

I_Ache
    Free Member

Any other trail centres within an hour?

I did realise the shop was shut on monday (arnt most of them?) that doesnt bother me tho.

Gibbon
    Free Member

Pause…..Bangs head against keyboard………….. ;0)

Stu

I_Ache, see this website for routes that are much more fun than Llandegla

hora
    Free Member

Penmachno wipes the floor…in a nice way mind

I_Ache
    Free Member

Gibbon to be honest I havnt even heard of any of the places you mentioned so apologies if any of them are trail centres.

Im not a very well travelled rider.

hora
    Free Member

clwyds isnt following the fastindian/I_ache’s brief though. Plus Im not a fan and you need a GPS or goodmap skills to follow?

Mountain Bike Wales

Enjoy! 🙂

I_Ache
    Free Member

Sod that I dont think the tom tom will fit on my bars!

Thanks hora.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Is Llandegla open again?’ is closed to new replies.