Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Is anybody else irritated by…
  • Harry_the_Spider

…Jane stupid Horrocks and her laid on thick stupid voice in the stupid Tesco adverts?

Tescoooo evry little elps.

**** Off.

uplink
    Free Member

her laid on thick stupid voice

She isn’t laying it on, that’s how she normally speaks

nukeproof
    Free Member

I find Kerry Katona on the Iceland ads a far greater irritant

rOcKeTdOg

she does talk like that, even when covered in chocolate in ‘life is sweet’

Soup
    Free Member

Totally agree Harry. Winds me up something chronic. Irritating cow.

desf
    Free Member

She’s an actress. She’s probably acting.

Harry_the_Spider

Is the advert regional? Do midlanders get Tim Spall doing his Barroi and southerners get some hideous fake cock-er-ney?

djglover
    Free Member

If you are viewing whilst the iceland add is on you must be watching some right chav crap!

nukeproof
    Free Member

If you are viewing whilst the iceland add is on you must be watching some right chav crap!

😳 Watching for research as I had slipped on some water on the floor at work and needed to find a solicitor to handle my compo claim

YoungDaveriley
    Free Member

Jane Horrocks is irritating,but can’t blame her for taking the Tesco brass.

Spongebob
    Free Member

Broad regional accents and local slang can be really tiring. I find the East London… “ere mayte i’m fackin fick” accent the worst! It’s like they are proud to sound like some ignorant uneducated twonk!

Inverted snobbery totally sucks!

geetee1972
    Free Member

Years ago I used to work in this really flash cocktail bar in Hale, south Manchester. We’d regularly get celeb types, footballers etc. Mick Hucknall was a regular. Any way this one time (when I was at band camp) this huge black limo pulls up and this gorgeous looking woman gets out, in this fabulous black cocktail dress and a long trailing peakcock featherd plume trailing behind her as she glides into the bar.

It was Lisa Stansfield (this was 1991 so she was still famous). She came in and perched like a fabulous creature on a bar stool and then she opened her mouth and in this broad gutter snipe Lancarshire accent, ordered a white wine and soda and promptly shatterd the entire image.

She was still **** gorgeous though.

superlurch
    Free Member

Everything irritates me…

YoungDaveriley
    Free Member

Lisa Stansfield was a stunner…..I like the accent!

samuri
    Free Member

Lisa stansfield and Jane Horrocks have accents? I can’t hear it myself.

Now Jamie Oliver, I don’t understand anything that comes out of his mouth. Sounds ridiculous.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Is anybody else irritated by…’ is closed to new replies.