Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Ipad audio, tv audio, Xbox audio help
  • TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

I know it’s strange to ask in a bike forum but I have tried elsewhere and don’t seem to be getting anywhere. I went into currys today and got blank expressions from the salespeople there. So……

I have a Samsung tv which has, to be perfectly honest, crap sound.
    I have an Xbox which we use for games, digital tv and DVDs
    I have an ipad, iPod touch and iPhone.

I want to have a speaker that I can plug the tv and Xbox into and improve the sound.
    I want it to be able to play music from all of the apple products either by Bluetooth or AirPlay.
    I want it to be discreet.

I like the look of the bose solo tv system but it doesn’t have Bluetooth or AirPlay
    I like the look of the sound link speakers but how would they connect to the tv?

I have looked at sound bars and they look a bit in yer face
    I have looked at the jawbone speakers and tbh this is where I am at. They can be plugged in via earphone socket to the tv and receive the music via Bluetooth.

I have about £5-600 to spend on this and it’s pissing me off that I can’t get any sense from the shop. They are vouchers I need to use so not much choice

nickdavies

Would you not be better off investing in a good surround sound system for TV/Xbox and just buying an airport express to use airplay with it as another input?

I don’t really think one of the wireless speakers is going to do you if you want proper sound from the TV.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Ipad audio, tv audio, Xbox audio help’ is closed to new replies.