Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • ios7 on iPhone 4
  • Frankenstein
    Free Member

If you’re a heavy user then new iPhone time.

If you just use the phone as a phone then no problems.

I use mine for news, odd browsing, Tom tom and zillion texts.

I was getting fed up of the lag and glad I upgraded to a 5S.

My father has my 4′ and is a light user – loves it.

I would stay on iOS 6 just for the speed.

Travis

Have 4, and iOS7.
    As Frankestein says, if you are a heave user, then the lag is just frustrating.
    Going to upgrade to a Samsung soon. Apple has just dropped from the tree in my opinion.

GrahamS

I’m a heavy user, so is the missus, no issues with lag on a 4, 4S or iPad 3.

Jamie
    Free Member

You, and your good lady, must just be some of the lucky ones, Graham.

muggomagic

I was a fan of iOS 7 when it first appeared as it seemed so different, but the more I have used it the more unimpressed I am. It just seems like they redesigned the icons and added the control centre. Other than the swipe up to access the torch I’m not sure I’d miss iOS 7 one bit.

GrahamS

You, and your good lady, must just be some of the lucky ones, Graham.

Yeah I still can’t decide if it is a difference in reality or perception. On the one hand the video above suggests they are about the same speed, but on the other the missus was still using a 3GS until recently so I guess everything is faster than that 😀

muggo: yeah it’s not a huge difference in visible functionality, but as well as the control centre I like the new task switcher and the day summary screen showing appointments, weather and how long it will take to get to home/work.

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘ios7 on iPhone 4’ is closed to new replies.