• This topic has 5 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Drac.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • iOS Aytocorre t
  • j4mie
    Free Member

For maybe the past six months or so, I keep thinking I’m having a stroke or something as the autocorrect has just gone bizarre. No doubt helped by my laziness over the years….. but just gone downhill massively. Some words it is is obvious what it should correct it to, some others it corrects it mid word then I finish the rest of the word… which I then have to delete. Other times it is just total gibberish.

So frustrating!

Is it just me though?

bentandbroken

I had that a few years ago. For a separate reasons I went to the opticians and to my surprise I needed glasses for the first time in my life. The Autocorrect on my phone suddenly improved the day I started wearing my glasses.

muddyjames
    Free Member

Not just you. I get it randomly correcting a perfectly spelt and grammatically correct word for a random one that makes no sense in the sentence after I’ve input the next word. Ie it changes a word that isn’t the last one I’ve input.

Kramer
    Free Member

I’m fairly certain it’s moved to a large language model, hence the occasional gibberish.

AI’s coming to take our jobs don’t you know.

z1ppy

Does my head in, either they change it for something different (I see it, as I’m pressing send) or ffs why don’t they just google search it, google without fail finds the word I meant.

Drac

I’m with the glasses one and one my phone sometimes I’ll catch the suggested word above.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.