Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • In car aftermarket bluetooth music streaming gizmos
  • geoffj

Any recommendations?
    Having convinced myself that I want to keep the dimmer as original as possible, I’m now on the hunt for a way of playing music from iPhone to car stereo without buying a new head unit.
    Any recommendations? Parrot?
    Ta

spangelsaregreat
    Free Member

Hi,

If you have an aux out on your car I can recommend a Kinivo BT 450. Here is a link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exYq2XYzhMs

I fitted one to my Mazda 6. Works really well, connects automatically to the phone, does calls, you can control the MP3 player with it to.

It was £29.99 from Amazon. I had to fit a loop isolator (about £14) and buy a cable to get aux out as my car does not have one.

Regards

matthewjb
    Free Member

Parrot here.

Does music, calls and sat nav. Remote control.

Invisible once fitted. It has a bluetooth connection and also a wired lead which will also charge the phone.

Total cost was about £200 including fitting.

geoffj

Cheers guys, very helpful.

mikey74
    Free Member

What if you don’t have an aux socket?

CountZero

mikey74 – Member
    What if you don’t have an aux socket?

spangelsaregreat – Member
    Hi,

If you have an aux out on your car I can recommend a Kinivo BT 450. Here is a link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exYq2XYzhMs

I fitted one to my Mazda 6. Works really well, connects automatically to the phone, does calls, you can control the MP3 player with it to.

It was £29.99 from Amazon. I had to fit a loop isolator (about £14) and buy a cable to get aux out as my car does not have one.

hammyuk
    Free Member

Parrot MKI9200

dave_rudabar
    Free Member

I had what hammy mentions, worked well.
    Will buy the version with smaller screen next time when we change car unless it has a good BT-capable stereo.

superfli
    Free Member

I got a parrot 9200 and whilst its really good when working, the battery on the remote either runs out extremely quickly (3months) or the connection inside the remote is carp. There is a lot on the web about it, but not seen any answers.
    Bit miffed considering the cost.

Just thought I’d tell you the well documented -ve’s 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘In car aftermarket bluetooth music streaming gizmos’ is closed to new replies.