Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • imaginative gift for OH
  • karnali
    Free Member

birthday coming up late 30’s not really into the girly bags shoes perfume etc would rather have something that is either unusual or may make a difference (section of rainforest etc) any creative ideas out there upto about a ton

ta

crikey
    Free Member

Plaster cast of yer willy?

Sprayed gold, mounted on a small wooden plaque.

I did my granny one.

karnali
    Free Member

why am i not suprised it took less than a minute 🙂

Junkyard
    Free Member

If it took less than a minute then she will really appreciate the plaster cast

karnali
    Free Member

touche

DrP

A tat of her face, on your face?

DrP

Cougar

Plaster cast of yer willy?

Sprayed gold, mounted on a small wooden plaque.

I did one of mine. Only, it was a huge wooden plaque.

Rubber_Buccaneer

If you are in the south east I’d be happy to join you for a threesome. £85 for an hour of strictly hetro fun and you get a free goody bag containing lube, condoms and a gold plaster cast of my willy.

DrP

birthday coming up late 30’s not really into the girly bags shoes perfume etc would rather have something that is either unusual or may make a difference (section of rainforest etc) any creative ideas out there upto about a ton

Ton’s doing birthday plaster cast willies and threesomes I think?? Why not check if he’s available that weekend?

DrP

On a serious note – I would consider a theatre trip and nice meal out a good ‘non material’ present. Or take her to an interesting talk (like TED or similar) and stay in a B+B?

johndoh
    Free Member

DrPs last idea is a nice one – a theatre trip to London? Can be had for around £150 inc hotel, train travel and tickets.

crikey
    Free Member

You could put the plaster cast on her pillow as a nice surprise!

johndoh
    Free Member

Don’t ladies normally just ‘use’ pillows?

nicko74

Weekend trip to Bath, stay a nice hotel, line up all the usual – spa treatments, nice meal, etc. I got first class train tickets for going there (from London), and took a hamper with champagne and M&S’s finest mini sausages and suchlike. All went down a treat.

crikey
    Free Member

A hat?

Everybody likes hats.

xiphon
    Free Member

3-some?

legend
    Free Member

johndoh –
    DrPs last idea is a nice one – a theatre trip to London?

You could take her up the Oxo Tower while you’re there. Apparently quite enjoyable

RealMan
    Free Member

You could take her up the Oxo Tower while you’re there. Apparently quite enjoyable

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/not-beating-about-the-bush

Rubber_Buccaneer

You could take her up the Oxo Tower

or if she shares your interests you could take her up the DirtFactory

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘imaginative gift for OH’ is closed to new replies.