Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Illegal Spitting
  • ir_bandito
    Free Member

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-23429849

How does this apply to snot-rockets when on the bike? Its a skill I’ve only recently learnt and it would be a shame for it to be banned. 🙂

Also, cue a whole load of jokes about swallowing…

Harry_the_Spider

The arc of a perfectly ejected snot rocket is one of lifes most underated pleasures.

andytherocketeer

Not a problem.

make sure spitting out gum is included. If caught, they should be told to lick it back up.

maccruiskeen

The arc of a perfectly ejected snot rocket is one of lifes most underated pleasures.

I’ll never know – all I know is that no matter where I’d like the snot to go (which is pretty much anywhere other than on my shoe), where it will alway, always, go is on my shoe.

kastle
    Free Member

I prefer to keep it on my face… add’s to the ‘he must have been going fast’ look!

allthepies
    Free Member

From the article…

Spot the difference.

maccruiskeen

Spot the difference.

The second photo is Dress Down Friday

br
    Free Member

The proposals which were supported by more than 4,000 residents, would make it an offence to spit in the street “without reasonable excuse”,

Cue Lawyer engaged to argue ‘reasonable excuse’ when the first famous/rich person is caught…

But better make sure Laurens Ten Dam knows 🙂

Laurens Ten Dam

D0NK

an offence to spit in the street “without reasonable excuse”

do we think exercise will count? don’t do snot rockets but do, do an amount of expectorating – bleurgh, apologies.

LTD, didn’t work out was that snot or slobber? impressive either way

Cougar

Fasting Muslims aren’t allowed to swallow their own saliva, I believe? (Or at least, some choose not to?) Will they be exempted on religious grounds?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Illegal Spitting’ is closed to new replies.