Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 130 total)
  • If I ruled the world I would ban……
  • phiiiiil

People who beep their car horn when driving away from someone else’s house.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Blob week.

edhornby

anyone who doesn’t adhere to CTBM’s golden rule

philjunior
    Free Member

Grumpy old men.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

People who ban things

BruceWee

Race walking

ste_t
    Free Member

Blob week can stay, it’s prime xbox time.

I’d ban the couple of days prior where she wants to rip my face off everytime she hears me breathe

mrsfry
    Free Member

Milk

wilburt
    Free Member

Air Pollution…seems a bit silly given its use.

seosamh77
    Free Member

weed prohibition.

garage-dweller

The use of the word pie to describe stew with a pastry lid.
    Pork pies that are more casing than meat
    My children from pinching my crisps at lunchtime because sometimes it would be nice not to have to ward them off with jalapeño flavoured ones.

brooess
    Free Member

I would ban people from trying to ban things

deepreddave
    Free Member

House price inflation and building any new house with more then 5 bedrooms.
    The Govt arbitrarily reducing employee terms and conditions
    4x4s travelling over 60mph.
    Management speak.
    Sky tv.

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

People that come to MY beach when the weather is nice and tut when I throw toys in the sea for my dog too fetch. I’ve been on that beach all winter and the first sodding nice day you come darn from the smoke and act like its your bleedin right to have an effin bbq and apple boom box shite etc…….

20 megatonnes on Boris’s old pad work sort it,

RustySpanner

Pineapple on pizza.

bikebouy
    Free Member

muppetWrangler – Member
    Any vehicle louder than a nightingale. I’d have nightingales stationed at the MOT centres, if at any time the vehicle drowns out the sound of the birds it goes in the crusher.

POSTED 1 HOUR AGO # REPORT-POST
    This + 1

Tailgaters, people who deliberately don’t use indicators, shoddy/shonky B&B’s who pretend to be 4* or 5* when in reality they are 1/2* if that, pubs that only sell chain/weak as piss beer, children from being inside Waitrose unless they are 15, Costa Coffee outlets at every petrol station/spare 15mtr corner of a post office/old toilet block/work restaurant, anyone that speeds in a speed limit, joggers that use cycle lanes, cyclists that fail to understand both Highway Code and use it, BAFTAs, Cats, Bubble Gum, Smoking fagz, Tattoo removal on the NHS, boob jobs on the NHS, Plastic Surgery on the NHS unless to fix ailments, iPhone/Mobile phone staring whilst walking/ers, overpriced Nutritional food outlets, farmers cutting down hedgerows, farmers that over farm the countryside, city/town planners, the post office, spending/wasting money on irrational science projects, school SATs for under 10yr olds, school holidays, working tax credit, working time directive, gritty Northern Dramas, betting advertising and subsequent debt management help, weight loss advertising and subsequent NHS assistance, Mrs Browns Boys, none Organic food, people who fail to understand and give assistance to old/infirm/disabled people, Parent & Child parking spaces, Parking charges on streets.

slowoldman

Personal Development Plans and 360 degree feedback. Now apparently taking off in primary schools too.

RustySpanner

Bikebouy, is this the wrong time to ask your view on the pineapple question?

convert

Midge that want to bother me. All the other midge that bother everyone else, they can stay. In fact I’d encourage them to breed to keep the grockles off the west coast.

And Christmas. Ban Christmas – never seems to quite live up to the billing. Get it out of the calendar and make way for something less over hyped already. While I’m at it I’m getting rid of all Christmas’ past too – I wouldn’t have to continue to live with the disappointment of never getting an Evel Knievel & baby Jesus would never have been born therefore nullifying a whole load of unintended consequences.

squirrelking
    Free Member

Bikebouy, is this the wrong time to ask your view on the pineapple question?

People who call drawers draws.

loddrik
    Free Member

ALL religion.

SaxonRider

ALL religion.

Interesting. Wondering what that would solve… 🙄

In the meantime: 93% of all private cars. Oh, and most mobile computing devices. And democracy.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

I would ban STW.

ade9933
    Free Member

Carlsberg

the monarchy

hypocritical christians

idiot audis who overtake you and slam on their brakes to turn right while you are trying to jump start your car

bmws with no indicators ever

itv

radio2 in the days time

radio 3 anytime

unexcellent coffee

tesco

soap operas

game shows

pop music

standing on escalators when not medically certified

getting the lift less than 4 flights

politicians. all of them.

my kids before 7 a.m.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Whinging roadies

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

People (mainly on here) who don’t know the difference between ‘lose’ & ‘loose’.
    Almost as bad as drivers who stop at roundabouts when there’s naff all coming.

Knobs.

chewkw
    Free Member

If I ruled the world I would ban……

Oxygen for mankind … unless you got my permission …

You need to apply for a permit from me to breath.

Please fill in all the necessary forms.

Duplicate the forms then make sure form A is inserted vertically into A4 envelop.

Drac

People (mainly on here) who don’t know the difference between ‘knob’ & ‘nob’.

batfink
    Free Member

Political “donations” and lobbying….. they are just bribes.

Headphones that leak

Immigration/landing forms….. how many times/ways do they want my passport and flight number. Seriously, this is in about 15 different computer systems by the time I land. Oh, but you need to write it on a piece of paper?

Parma violets

mikewsmith
    Free Member

this is in about 15 different computer systems by the time I land. Oh, but you need to write it on a piece of paper?

No crossing out on the US form, date in Month/Day/Year 👿
    I needed a couple of spare ones after a 14hr flight.

Political “donations” and lobbying….. they are just bribes.

Of course they are why else would you give money to a party.

milky1980
    Free Member

Mumsnet 😈 IT may be funny at times to read it but it just reminds me that not all women are decent, normal human beings.

Bloody Trivago adverts!

Why?!? I think the young lady in them is lovely, especially when she wiggles through the imaginary wall 8) Although she does need to work on her imaginary eye-movement sweeping echnique

slackalice
    Free Member

The political leverage of the pharmaceutical companies.

Weapons manufacture

People breeding.

zanelad
    Free Member

Parma violets

Harsh.

willard

No, it’s not harsh at all. Why would you want to eat a sweet that tastes like washing up liquid?

unovolo
    Free Member

People on forums who say they ‘Brought’ something when they really mean ‘Bought’.

BillMC

People who don’t know the difference between’disinterested’ and ‘uninterested’, ‘have’ and ‘of’, people who can’t spell ‘conspiracy’ and those who capitalize common nouns.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

People on forums who say they ‘Brought’ something when they really mean ‘Bought’.

Can I add in those that WON! at ebay and paid for stuff you know like normal shopping

RobHilton
    Free Member

“drivers who stop at roundabouts when there’s naff all coming”

Drivers who don’t stop at roundabouts when they think there’s nothing coming

tomhoward

Taking pictures of food to post on social media.

tenfoot

The idiot over the road who lets his motorbike idle for 10 minutes before zooming off up the road.

(is there a technical reason for this?)

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 130 total)

The topic ‘If I ruled the world I would ban……’ is closed to new replies.