Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • ICAN Carbon Fatbike wheels…
  • rickmeister

There is a fair bit of chatter about Chinese carbon products… I have been following ICAN and some of their product reviews for a while, all pretty positive. I was after a new set of wider wheels for my bike and as usual, new tyres turned into new wheels which turned into new bike. Even better, the throwaway line to Mrs Rickmeister, “Would you fancy a Fatbike?” got the thumbs up, so a complete and absolute WIN!

Looking at teh price of carbon rims, then the spokes, then the hubs plus a build, the Chinese carbon full wheels were looking very good indeed.

I bought the wheels, sent off the cash then sat back and waited for things to happen….

[video]https://youtu.be/NBGCINQ4-gg[/video]

Everything is running fine, the acid test is in a year of riding, but for now, its all good.

DT78
    Free Member

Thanks for that, did you deal with Ican direct or via their website?

rickmeister

Mailed them direct after finding what I wanted on ebay. My choice of rim/ hub colour and freehub. The contact in China was very responsive even with the understandable time difference, never more than 24 or my hours, less sometimes if I mailed in the evening / their daytime.

Having made that film I was thinking of stuff I missed out like teh inside of teh freehub etc etc, but overall, its all good.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘ICAN Carbon Fatbike wheels…’ is closed to new replies.