Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • I may not be able to afford Fox but…
  • ryderredman
    Free Member

I can afford what looks like a Kashima coated Gillette razor!

sharkbait
    Free Member

That’s not a razor [it’s a crap piece of marketing] – this is a razor

But I can’t afford one 🙁

DezB
    Free Member

this is a razor for 40 somethings who think they are missing out on being a man by using modern, comfortable, covenient, efficient, cheap shaving equipment.

ohnohesback
    Free Member

HOW MUCH?!!!

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

No mate. THAT is crap marketing. Getting some poor mug to pay £160 for a razor, that is! Stone the crows, what a flippin’ waste of money that is…!

sv

DE shaving rules! Better shave and cheaper 😉 (you dont ‘have’ to spend £££ on the razor).

FuzzyWuzzy

DE shaving is great for time rich/cash poor people :p

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

I have no idea what you’re on about – Beards are free and work as handy food storage devices too.

philconsequence
    Free Member

or a chainsaw, you’re choice, but if you’re going to pretend you’re better or more of a man… be prepared to prove it.

patriotpro
    Free Member

The fella who dropped a grand on a dishwasher check out the feather razor, i reckon it’d be right up his alley.

sharkbait
    Free Member

Actually, that Feather razor is rediculously expensive. As well as a Merkur I have a couple of these which are a joy to use and cost no more than £20 each (Gillette Rocket)

molgrips
    Free Member

It’s a means of conning middle class snobs out of cash, that’s what it is.

I bought a traditional razor once, and shaving soap, a brush, the works. It was **** agony.

ojom
    Free Member

Those razors look like the sort of thing people who read this magazinewould read.

joolsburger
    Free Member

I have to agree. I’ve always wet shaved and have used an old style safety razor for the last few years, ran out of blades a month ago so bought some disposable blue 2’s and they work better, much better.

DezB
    Free Member

I have a couple of these which are a joy to use

Yep, that’s why multi-bladed disposables were invented, cos those Gilette Rockets are a joy to use 😆

Gunz
    Free Member

That is classic.

luffy105
    Free Member

I just don’t get the expense of shaving. I have a gillete mach three or similar (might be a fusion actually) and go through about 2 – 3 of the disposable heads per year. Always have a new one for christmas and normally just change it when i go on my summer holiday. The third is normally because I lose the razor or forget to take it when I stay away from home. I shave 5 days per week and just shave in the shower in the morning so dont need to bother with shaving foam or gel. Always clean shaven for work and never spend more than £9 a year on shaving products.

lister11
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUG9qYTJMsI&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

oliverd1981
    Free Member

There must be a nice middle ground somewhere – I like a mach 3 – anything with more blades jut seems to block up – maybe I have fat hair.

igm

Luffy105 – you lucky man. If I use a Mach 3 blade twice it rips me to shreds – soft skin and wirey hair me.

jenifer29
    Free Member

Just buy a blade and put the middle on a pen then go on.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘I may not be able to afford Fox but…’ is closed to new replies.