Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • I hope BikeRadar is paying Singletrack royalties for its weekly feature ideas!
  • timmys

A few months back along came a friend to Midweek Mini Movies called Wednesday Video Round-Up

Then a bit later Fresh Goods gained a “what’s landed on our desks this week” sister called Friday Five-a-side

…and today the new BikeRader feature Throwback Thursday appeared, which seems slightly familiar to, errr, Throwback Thursday

Not exactly copyright crime of the century, but quite amusing.

tomhoward

Shimano do Throwback Thursday on their mtb and road Facebook pages….

umop3pisdn
    Free Member

I don’t think STW or Shimano can claim to have invented throwback Thursdays…

Jamie
    Free Member

I also do Throwback Thursday. It’s just me lobbing a fish back into the river.

tomhoward

Yeah, but you do it on a Monday Jamie. 🙄

Jamie
    Free Member

What can I say. I’m a **** maverick.

Markie
    Free Member

There’s only one Maverick…

mikewsmith
    Free Member

time for Trolling Tuesday where we start a why my 30 year old steel hard tail with canti’s is all you need to race WC downhill in bib tights if you like religion and do it during term time…

chip
    Free Member

mikewsmith – Member
    time for Trolling Tuesday where we start a why my 30 year old steel hard tail with canti’s is all you need to race WC downhill in bib tights if you like religion and do it during term time…

Rigid’s all you need.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘I hope BikeRadar is paying Singletrack royalties for its weekly feature ideas!’ is closed to new replies.