Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 46 total)
  • I have a date tonight and i'm not really into it…
  • Wozza
    Free Member

So… I thought I deleted this girl off Facebook but I only removed her from the news feed, anyway up she pops on the messenger thing on Monday.

Traded pleasantries on the way to wrapping it up and then she hit’s me off guard with “so when are you taking me out for a drink then?” So my in brain options were “not likely” which was a bit harsh and “how about Friday”. I chose Friday.

Since then i’ve had messages galore about how excited she is and learnt a bit more about her. I think she’s a cop, shes’s not all that clued up and worst of all I think she’s the type that drinks those Blue fizzy Vodka things. 😐

I think she’s well up for a relationship with literally anybody.

Friday seemed ages away but guess what… it’s now Friday.

I’m gonna go through with it and try and go easy but how do you do this without being a “fin du cloche”?

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Before we can comment, we need pictures!

philconsequence
    Free Member

pass her off to TSY?

bristolbiker
    Free Member

I can see this thread is turning rapidly into STW bingo!

Number 8 on my card – recon it’ll only need 50 posts before someone calls ‘house’…..

Cougar

“fin du cloche”?

Once my GCSE French had caught up with that, you owe me a new keyboard because this one’s full of coffee.

My advice would be, go relaxed with an open mind. It works, it’s a pleasant surprise. It doesn’t, you’ll both know by the end of the night.

Worst comes to worst, you’ll get to spend a couple of hours in a local pub getting merrily sloshed, and there’s always the possibility of crazed weasel sex. (-:

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

I can see this thread is turning rapidly into STW bingo!

Back Doors
    Bombers
    Wee/Shoes

That’s 3 more for you

Cougar

That’s 3 more for you

Racist.

bristolbiker
    Free Member

Stop it…. I can’t keep up…. 😆

Torminalis
    Free Member

You could always swat her like no swat team can.

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

you’ll get to spend a couple of hours in a local pub getting merrily sloshed, and there’s always the possibility of crazed weasel sex

sounds interesting – where can i get one of these so called ‘dates’?

samuri
    Free Member

always the possibility of crazed weasel sex.

There’s another kind of sex?

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Cop you say eh…

Loads of blue fizzy vodka things.

Hand cuffs and a lubed up truncheon… Happy days.

Cougar

Stoatally.

binners

If she’s a cop, then just stear the conversation round to how much pleasure you derive from your massive Ketamine habit. In fact, you’ve bought a big bag of it out with you and you think you should hoof the lot and head for ‘Buttplugs’ – your local hot gay nitespot to dance the night away to Europop

yossarian
    Free Member

crazed weasel sex

😆

go along and enjoy the evening, she might end up being good company and you might have a great evening.

Wozza
    Free Member

piedi di formaggio – Member

Facebook is blocked at work but lets just say I was sold on page one when I should have viewed the whole album.

Cougar – Member
    Stoatally.

😆

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Have we mentioned back doors yet?

binners

and flash grenades?

Torminalis
    Free Member

and flash grenades?

What? for clearing the foxholes?

derek_starship
    Free Member

Wozza – I have no idea but I’m flattered that you used my phrase – fin du cloche has so much more class.

Just go with the flow. If you’re not arsed about the date then you’ll be totally relaxed. You might end up having a really good time.

philconsequence
    Free Member

helmet cam or it didnt happen.

backhander
    Free Member

It’s one evening out of your life, just go out and enjoy yourself. If she’s a pain in the arse, slope off early and see if you can bag off anywhere else. If she’s not then see how far you can push your luck.

muff
    Free Member

Just blow her out and go to pub with your mates. Job done..

bigyinn
    Free Member

smashing
    suck till they bleed
    wear like a glove
    Some more for you

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Well, you may as well go along and see what happens. What’s the worst that can happen?*

*apart from having to fit wide padded saddles to your bikes after being violated with a collapsable baton…..

Torminalis
    Free Member

having to fit wide padded saddles to your bikes

OMG that just happened to me!!

kimbers

ask her if she can bring any riot gear home to satisfy your kettling fetish?

coffeeking
    Free Member

What’s the worst that could happen?

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

If she turns out to be really nice & a ‘keeper’, I suggest not letting here see this thread

Shibboleth
    Free Member

Worst comes to worst, you’ll get to spend a couple of hours in a local pub getting merrily sloshed, and there’s always the possibility of crazed weasel sex. (-:

This happened to me recently, I was contacted by a girl on FB that I’d not seen since she was 7 years old. She looked OK, but not really much different from the last time I saw her, and it felt kinda wrong to be evaluating the boneability of a girl that, in my mind’s eyes, was still a kid.

Anyway, she pestered, I succumbed, got pissed with her and then did her like they do on the Discovery Channel.

Does this make me a paedo?

mogrim

Not married then I take it? 😥

DezB
    Free Member

Many moons ago my girlfriend shared a house with a police woman. I thought we went at it a lot, but those coppers, phew. The walls shook, I tell thee.

backhander
    Free Member

You do need to stipulate the inclusion of truncheon and handcuffs tho.

philconsequence
    Free Member

shibbo.. if she still looked 7 then kinda. how old is she now?

wwaswas

Not married then I take it?

I think he meant nothing between ‘weasel sex and ‘no sex’, tbh.

derek_starship
    Free Member

Kimbers – that was funny!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Hi.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

You take copious amounts of Ketamine when visiting your local Gay nightspot (other non-sexuality-specific nightclubs are available) to dance the night away to Europop, Binners? 😯

I’d prefer something a little more invigorating myself, but there you go. Ketamine? Jeeze, all I could ever do on that stuff was shuffle along trying to prop myself up on the wall, feeling like everything was made of sponge…

Heaven nightclub, some time in the 90s, Ecstasy, thumping hardcore techno, lasers, smoke, people in all manner of weird and wonderful outfits…

(Gets misty eyed with nostalgia, over a nice cup of tea and some biscuits…)

D0NK

If she turns out to be really nice & a ‘keeper’, I suggest not letting here see this thread

Well with a bit of imaginative swearing, a load of racisms and a soupcon of homophobia he’ll get the thread pulled, crisis averted. He’ll be banned form here but I’m sure he’ll have other weaselly things to be getting on with.

psling
    Free Member

So, she‘s a girl on FB and she‘s a girl in her photo… I’d say go for the ‘Crocodile Dundee Checkout’ on first meeting before you do anything else. At least you’ll know exactly where you stand then… 😯 😆

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘I have a date tonight and i'm not really into it…’ is closed to new replies.