Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • I had a crash in the snow
  • Smee
    Free Member

Not necessarily your fault and I would be admitting nothing – leave the blame bit to the insurance companies. Drivers have a duty to avoid a collision regardless of rules and road markings.

emac65
    Free Member

Of course it’s his fault,he went into the side of the passing car…… 🙄

Smee
    Free Member

emac65 – were you there? Perhaps the vectra driver could have taken avoiding action, but chose not to.

theboatman
    Free Member

Calm down dear!

Jackass123456789
    Free Member

I went to pull out and saw a car coming so stopped but the car clipped my wing / bumper then it swerved, mounted a cycle / walk path and knocked over one of those plastic reflective bollard things. His air bags went off and his car was a bit of a mess, police turned up, took statements etc. Police basically said it was an accident (I was all above board with the car, tax, insurance etc.) When I spoke to my insurance company they said it was a no brainer that it was my fault and would sort everything. They also asked if I wanted to know the total outcome of it all!

emac65
    Free Member

Smee,you obviously don’t drive much & have little to no understanding of how things work in crashes…..

antigee

RudeBoy – Member
    Might it not be the local Council’s responsibility to ensure that roads are safe, and if not, to close them to all traffic?

i could see Boris being useful as a traffic cone

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘I had a crash in the snow’ is closed to new replies.