Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • I did not handle that well
  • sandwicheater

Why would you take a photo of the rabbit??

I insisted between my laughter for the express purpose of STW. You are welcome.

StefMcDef
    Free Member

The dug’s expression. 😀

“I know, I know. Just couldn’t help myself.”

deadslow

Great post…
    My springer has only ever brought back fresh quarry including a squirrel once. She does however roll in fox poo whenever she gets the chance!
    My mother in laws black lab once rolled in a rotten fish at the side of a lake….just managed not to vomit. It was close!

ratzer73
    Free Member

When I used to work in vet practice, we had a lovely, well to do, client who had a crazy irish setter, they were both “regulars” as the setter was always eating things he shouldn’t. Golf balls etc. One day, the waiting room was packed when she rushed in – red setter looking very swollen and unhappy. Before we had chance to get her into a room, the dog started to heave. I went around to the waiting room as the dog vommed up a huge pile of yellowy froth, right in the middle was a tiny black lacy thong. I scooped it up (wearing gloves) and asked if it was hers. She left rather quickly, saying she’d pop back tomorrow. 🙂

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

Nice. My cocker was treated to some kind of rotten casserole, heavy on onions some months back by some caring fly tipper.

The resulting doggy self leveling compound, which flowed from both ends looking identical, carried on for for 5 days and had even my strong stomach heaving.

He was not comfortable at all. Deserves him right, the bastard.

wwaswas

There’s more sick than dog in this one.

http://i.imgur.com/hHUzOJR.jpg

(linked as it’s a bit graphic)

mintimperial

Ah, a black lab. Walking dustbins even by dog standards.

My mother in law used to have a particularly dopey one. Said dog once ate the family’s entire, heavily-brandied xmas cake in under five seconds whilst MiL’s back was turned, then hwarfed it back up a few minutes later in front of everyone at dinner whilst MiL was still wondering what the hell had happened to it. Used to eat all sorts of disgusting shit on walks, even if you kept it on a lead, you just couldn’t stop it. I recall looking after it once and feeding it a can of doggy-chunks as usual, which it inhaled in one solid cylinder in about 25 milliseconds, as usual. Then it barfed it all back up, neatly stored inside a large, previously-empty crisp packet which it had evidently eaten as a sort of doggy canape before the main course. Very easy to clear up that one, good dog!

molgrips
    Free Member

I don’t have a dog, but this is amusing 🙂

globalti
    Free Member

Not a barfing dog story but… I used to share a house in Leytonstone with some people who owned a black Lab/Alsation cross named Baloo, who was an amazingly intelligent dog, like many cross-breeds. One day poor Baloo got locked in and needed a poo so guess what he did? He went up to the bathroom, climbed in the bath and crapped in the plug hole. Impressive powers of reasoning, even though slightly off-target.

On another occasion I was out and about on my bike late one evening, and who should come lolloping down the road but Baloo, heading home for a night’s sleep. We both stopped and a human/dog conversation took place across the road that went something like:

“Hello Baloo old fella, where have YOU been?”

(Wagging of tail and lolling of tongue) “Graaaaagh!”

“Ah! Been to see your girlfriend, is that right?”

(Vigorous wagging of tail, rolling of eyes and lolling of tongue in happiness) “Gurrrraaghhh”

“Well don’t hang around… off you go!”

One last wag and a sheepish roll of the head and off Baloo trotted, straight in the direction of home, three streets away. It was the most clear and human exchange I’ve ever had with a dog.

mikeyp

Friend of mine black lab cross ate a dead seal and then spewed it up in their car. Car was never the same, I avoided getting in it

bigdaddy

wwaswas, that is a quality picture. Not much point in the inco sheet really…

Scapegoat

What indont get about wwaswas pic is that if you look at the whole picture, there is a brindle back end adding to the mixture, so either it hasn’t all come from the boxer, or someone’s been at the Photoshop.

wwaswas

Scapegoat – was well reported at the time – if you search for chocolate sick dog there’s quite a lot of info.

HansRey

Jugged Hare?

enfht
    Free Member

Is your name Kit Williams and is there a hidden clue in the picture?

Northwind

mrsfry – Member

To put it’s picture on the posters in case anyone has lost a rabbit

corroded
    Free Member

Our retriever did this in our car on the way back from the beach with a whole rotten fish she had downed, bones and all. Same universal expression of queasy shame.

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)

The topic ‘I did not handle that well’ is closed to new replies.