Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • How to spend a day near Gatwick airport?
  • Andy-R

My wife and I are flying into Gatwick at 11am on Monday the 14th September and will have all day/evening to fill in – we have to be up at 3am the next morning to check-in for our Kalamata flight.
    We’d naturally rather not spend all this time just hanging around the airport, so if anyone has any suggestions for somewhere worth going to, using public transport, they’d be most welcome. We’ve been to Brighton a few times and last year went to Arundel, so somewhere else obviously.

Anyone any ideas? Cheers guys!

spooky_b329

Station is within the airport if you want to zoom into London, meal and a show, late night train back for the next flight 🙂

kayak23

Eastbourne, beachy head cliff walk. Quite nice along there.

YoGrant
    Free Member

Def into London. 40 mins on the train to Victoria or a little longer to London Bridge.

http://www.theo2.co.uk/events/detail/vans-warped-tour-uk-kick-off-party

This looks good if you like a bit of skating. O2 only a couple of stops from London Bridge.

mikey74
    Free Member

I live near Gatwick (well, 10 miles away) and my vote would be for London as well. You don’t need to book anything: There’s plenty to do if you just make it up as you go along. I normally just head into Victoria or London Bridge and walk from there.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘How to spend a day near Gatwick airport?’ is closed to new replies.