Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • How to quit your job with style
  • footflaps

Superb!

badnewz
    Free Member

viral marketing ad for the computing game mentioned at the end

KennySenior
    Free Member

Well I'd give her one

CountZero
    donsimon
    Free Member

I didn't take notes so the following is not exact, but a paraphrase: "F— you! F— all of you! I'm f—— through with this! I'VE HAD IT! I've been doing this for 28 f—— years and I can't take it anymore. And for the f—– a—–who told me to f— off: f— you! That's it! I'm done! F— you all!"

At that point the older Catholic lady looked back at me and crossed herself, and I told her, "No, that is not normal."

Excellent. 😆

lyons
    Free Member

She is Fit though to be fair to spencer, definitely a hot piece of …

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

definitely a hot piece of …

Amen brother, in a none sexist way. 😀

pacemaker
    Free Member

Several years ago i worked for a large gaming machine company, who worked us long hours for little pay.
    One of our service tech's (based in Preston)got a new job working on the cruise ships servicing the machines working around the Caribbean, he kept this quiet until the morning he was due to leave.

He rang the office telling the boss he was a complete w&nker, and that he was leaving the car in the most expensive car park at the airport that he could find with the keys locked inside.

After hours of searching Manchester airport (the closest) with the spare keys, the Police eventually called days later to say the car had been found at Gatwick with a note on the dashboard saying "keys in glovebox and loads of expensive tools in the boot"

It cost them a fortune to get it out of the car park too!

The guy was from then on always classed as a hero!

(They ended up disciplining another tech who let slip a few weeks later that he knew it was going to happen but kept quiet)

jimmy

As are the 10 hottest chics online at the bottom of the page. Good lord.

ratadog

viral marketing ad for the computing game mentioned at the end

Still entertaining

sweepy
    Free Member

I do like a pretty girl in glasses 🙂

Kevevs
    Free Member

agrees with Spencer.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘How to quit your job with style’ is closed to new replies.