Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • how much would a set of mavic 317s on deore hubs sell for?
  • alpin
    Free Member

as above. now has a set of 317/deore wheels surplus to requirements. just swapped out the rear for a Spank Subrosa w/ Sun Ringle Jumping Flea 12mm hub and the 317/deore was heavier!

both rims in perfect condition. front hub could do wih some grease and a clean, but otherwise fine.

how much, roughly?

dmjb4
    Free Member

£5 posted? You might get more in the classifieds!

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

About £55 posted if they are in very good condition and actually DEORE M525 hubs and not M475s

alpin
    Free Member

yup, 525…. but what’s the difference?

Saccades
    Free Member

i have 317’s with dt swiss and xt hubs, was offered 50 quid so giving to my sister.

p7rich
    Free Member

Just sold exact same on eBay for £67 + postage. Had 50+ watchers.

james
    Free Member

the difference, I believe M475 aren’t deore, more like alivio, at least the outer nuts differ and the QR is a lower spec one than the ‘square’ deore/SLX IIRC

As for M495 ..

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Just sold exact same on eBay for £67 + postage. Had 50+ watchers.

And you probably paid 10% final value fee, and a paypal fee

So not much more than £55 then really…. 🙂

Mister-P
    Free Member

the difference, I believe M475 aren’t deore, more like alivio, at least the outer nuts differ and the QR is a lower spec one than the ‘square’ deore/SLX IIRC

As for M495 ..

495 are 475 equivalent but centrelock instead of 6 bolt. 475 are not Deore, they have small seal rings on the cones instead of covers.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘how much would a set of mavic 317s on deore hubs sell for?’ is closed to new replies.