How long's CRC taking to deliver at the moment?
They’ve been crap with me the last order
– ordered on 1st December – all items in stock
– called on 7th because I’d not received anything – they told me that they had a big backlog and my order would probably be being processed on 7th or 8th
– got an email on the 8th saying that one item wasn’t in stock so they were refunding me for it plus giving me a £5 off voucher (which in itself was reasonable service I thought)
– I ordered an alternative to the out of stock item on the 8th
– Received the original order today (12th) less the out of stock item obviously
– Haven’t received the second order yet.
Not great really. CRC used to be cheap and fast. Now they’re not particularly cheap but until recently were at least fast. If they’re not either fast or cheap, they’ll certainly be losing my business.Posted 6 years agokaminaMember
I gave CRC a call yesterday regarding my order and they promised to have it delivered immediately, got a message that it was sent today.
I’ll give them points for awnsering the phone pretty swiftly, though over a week to ship out an order of two items is pretty weak (they said they had problems last week which should be ok now).Posted 6 years agoqcamelMember
Aye, they are running very slow at the moment…
I parcel dispatched but 1 week late and now 6 days in Royal Snail, next order placed Friday night paid extra for fast delivery in stock item not even dispatched yet…
I feel its Chickens coming home to Roost… All local shops don’t stock item because of web price and yet can’t get on web because they are too busy to post…..
GrrrrrrPosted 6 years agomamadirtMember
Always find that CRC process orders really quickly. Ordered a Hope bleed nipple cover last Monday – despatched Tuesday, RM delivery attempted Saturday, collected it yesterday from the local sorting office (yep, you’ve guessed it – in a box so large it would barely fit in my backpack 😕 ). Still waiting for some stuff ordered from Superstar – despatched promptly on 7th . . . Royal Mail do seem to be a bit hit and miss at the moment.Posted 6 years ago
The topic ‘How long's CRC taking to deliver at the moment?’ is closed to new replies.