Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Hill fire near Fort William
  • OmarLittle
    Free Member

Pic just appeared on my twitter feed….rather impressive! Apparently a controlled burn that has got out of control

althepal

Wow!

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Not very ‘controlled’ looking!. It’s a sign of how dry it is in the west at the moment. My local trails are drier than they were at any point last year, this easterly wind seems to have caused it.

busydog
    Free Member

Holy crap—looks like here in New Mexico the past couple of summers (and probably the one to come)!!

Cougar
    martinxyz
    Free Member

Better put some Caol on that fire!

globalti
    Free Member

Photoshopped.

spooky_b329

Well if it was photoshopped, they could have straightened it at the same time 🙂

Nibsy
    Free Member

Nope, not photoshopped fire covered about 3 mile apparently. I live in Fort Bill and it was some big fire.

CountZero

globalti – Member
    Photoshopped.

Bloody hell, there’s always one idiot! 🙄
    On the news now, and three more fires reported. One fire could be a burn to out of hand, but several? What are the chances this is arson? There always seems to be copycat fires in other countries, and this doesn’t seem like it could be accidental, there’s been no lightning or storms up there, and it’s certainly not hot!

Bazz

Jeez, i thought you were up to your thrupenny’s in snow.

labsey
    Free Member

My dad lives up there, these are some of the pictures he took last week. Been fires burning a while now.

labsey
    Free Member

The view from his garden a week ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Hill fire near Fort William’ is closed to new replies.