Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • High5 Zero to prevent cramp
  • geoffj

So I spent 3 weeks in Mallorca riding everyday and didn’t get cramp once.
    I was using High5 Zero tabs.

Poxy 30k ride in and out of town today and I’m cramped up like biffer wendyball player after extra time.

High5 Zero = Good Stuff

sobriety
    Free Member

Indeed, I use it when playing squash, if I don’t i’m broken after 35 minutes!

ojom
    Free Member

We started selling it a few weeks ago and are stunned by how many people want it.
    Nuun doesn’t sell anywhere near as well.

More on way to cope with a rather busy weekend in the Zero dept.

godzilla
    Free Member

I rate Nuun over High5, everyone knows high5 because CRC where giving it away, there was a time where if you ordered 5x99p items from CRC you got almost a pack of High5 free! Wiggle are now giving High5 away, for me its not as strong as Nuun but you get more. Just my opinion tho..

MoreCashThanDash

Not tried nuun but I rate the High5 Zero tabs, will be popping one in the Camelbak in a minute for tonight

elliptic
    Free Member

We started selling it a few weeks ago and are stunned by how many people want it.

I hope you’ve been pointing out to them that the “burn 41% more fat” claim splurged over the advertising should be qualified with “…compared to using overpriced energy drink powder”.

Not with “…compared to drinking free tapwater”.

😉

shedfull
    Free Member

I’ve got a load of the High 5 Zero tablets from CRC but won’t use them as they contain artificial sweeteners. It’s a shame, because most of High5’s products are natural.

I’ll stick to Torq and have the energy alongside the electrolytes.

godzilla
    Free Member

That Torq yogurt is lush.. energy pudding!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘High5 Zero to prevent cramp’ is closed to new replies.