Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • help me find a thread about trail difficulty ratings
  • MrNice
    Free Member

I’m trying to find a thread from a few months ago. I’ve tried the search but no luck so far.

There was a discussion about relative difficulty of different areas / types of trail. The bit I’m trying to find (for entertainment value mainly) was a comparison table from some guiding company. What I recall was a categorization of “the Peaks” at one level, “Wales” at another and other similarly huge generalizations.

Anyone got any idea what I’m talking about?

thepodge
    Free Member

I remember that, I think someone was criticizing a guiding company

MrNice
    Free Member

that’s the one, there were lots of comments about how ludicrous it was. I’m struggling to find what search terms will dig it up. Combinations of peak, wales, difficulty etc aren’t working so far

mikewsmith
    Free Member

It was a trail addiction thread, it was due to them putting “Calderdale” in the same bracket as Ft William DH – mostly seemed to be as a joke but it lead to a whole load if my dad is bigger than your dad style posts.

MrNice
    Free Member

searching on trail addiction found it (even though the thread title was train addiction). Cheers, mikewsmith

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘help me find a thread about trail difficulty ratings’ is closed to new replies.