Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Helmet case/pod/bag
  • white91
    Free Member

Just bought a nice new helmet in the sales and I could do with a helmet pod, any idea where to get one from?

I would love a Specialized one but they dont seem to be available in the UK?

cynic-al
    Free Member

Endura £16

wingnuts

Got the Endura. Excellent.

reedspeed
    Free Member

Football boot bag sports direct £2.00 !.

jes
    Free Member

evoc

robdob
    Free Member

I’ve got 2 Giro ones and I really like them. Enough space for a helmet and a couple pairs of gloves and sunglasses in a soft case.
    Like the evoc ones as they might have a bit more storage but haven’t seen them in the flesh as it were.
    Someone was selling a Giro one on here for £17.50 which seems a good deal.

robdob
    Free Member

Just checked out Endura one, looks exactly like the Giro one. Looks a good price too.

twoniner
    Free Member

I’ve got 2 Giro ones and I really like them. Enough space for a helmet and a couple pairs of gloves and sunglasses in a soft case.

This ^^

Although they don’t fit in if you use a Joystick helmet mount, probably the same for all of them.

IMO a pod is well worth the money.

jamj1974

Pods are great although until recently I used the PE bag my mum had made in 1979… Guess who looked like the biggest mummy’s boy before we hit the trails. Gave my mates so many opportunities for pisstaking!

twoniner
    Free Member

Did it have your name inside? 😀

SuperScale20
    Free Member

I am looking for one for my Giro Xar but cheapest I can find is £34,99 where as the endura model is £15.99 hopefully will fit ok.

white91
    Free Member

Someone was selling a Giro one on here for £17.50 which seems a good deal.

I had agreed to buy it and the tool sold it someone else after exchanging payment details!

I might try the Endura one as its a good price

jamj1974

Nope on the outside!

twoniner
    Free Member

That endura one looks pretty much the same as the Giro one. I bought the missus a Boardman helmet that came with a pod, again pretty much the same as the giro.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Helmet case/pod/bag’ is closed to new replies.