Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • HairDyeTrackWorld….
  • roady_tony
    Free Member

wanna go total 100% white/grey or blonde to get rid of this annoying 70% grey dull brown ginger look – i have short hair so any kinda half – bottle sized dyes out there or any tips n tricks would be appreciated.

yes i’m old and wanna look cool (again?), plus the other half is older than me but looks much younger. and no she doesnt read this forum 🙂

chhhhhhhheeeers

binners

Dyeing your hair? You’ll definitely look cool…..

DezB
    Free Member

Alternatively

roady_tony
    Free Member

DezB has it! …but how?

theblackmount
    Free Member

Remember – you cannot polish a turd.

The PM example above being a case in point. Quite uncanny how you instantly look through the scarf, dark glasses and very obviously died hair and see a 70+ something man…

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

[Tannoy]

Deadlydarcy to the Forum please.
    Deadlydarcy to the Forum please.

[/Tannoy]

roady_tony
    Free Member

you can polish a turd, it just looks like a polished turd, and if thats the best i can look right now, wheres the polish.

i heard horror stories of colour coming out purple….

ransos
    Free Member

Does it ever look better than not dyeing your hair? I think not.

Stoner
    Free Member

you mean DD’s voluptuous Axminster pile, his glossy, well-groomed coat of brunette fur, is not 100% natural?!?!?!

*Is shocked* 😯

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Collars or cuffs, Stoner?

theblackmount
    Free Member

If you’re happy looking like a polished turd then fire away.

But you will NOT look cool. 😉

binners

A quick google would suggest that if you dye your hair, then you need to grow some facial foliage to accompany your new-found luxuriant locks

flowergirl
    Free Member

OK, you obviously need a woman to answer this 😉

The only way to possibly do it is to strip all colour from you hair first using a colour remover. Then you will have to do it again to get it as light as you need, then you need to dye it the required shade of blonde. It will not work and you will end up at the hairdressers having it corrected, which will cost you more than it would if you’d gone directly to them in the first place!
    When you’ve had it done you won’t be happy with it, you’ll be a lot lighter in the wallet, your hair will be fried and everyone will take the rip out of you anyway!!

Stay natural, it’s way easier and far more attractive……………….

Deb

roady_tony
    Free Member

@Binners “then you need to grow some facial foliage to accompany your new-found luxuriant locks”
    I was thinking of pony tail too. perhaps *thats* too far 😉

and here i was thinking it would be an easy solution, but FlowerGirl has put me off now 🙁

Klunk
    Free Member

Stoner
    Free Member

Il Duce and friends, yesterday:

binners

jon1973
    Free Member

roady_tony
    Free Member

see
    COOL!

mightymule
    Free Member

I dyed my hair last month and it went violet. To be fair though, I did use violet hair dye.

john_drummer
    Free Member

When I was a 20something goth and it started going grey, it was not just acceptable to dye it, it was expected[/I]

if I tried it now, I would be mercilessly laughed at, and rightly so.

You could always do a Yul Brynner

BadlyWiredDog

If you’re a proper roadie you’ll shave it to match your legs and get some marginal aerodynamic gain… Or just get the clippers out…

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Once, may years ago, I sort of dyed my (blonde) hair by rubbing my head with coloured gestetner copier paper. red blue and green as I recall. I thought I was proper cool.

but then I do often find myself in the minority

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Rebel Yell?

yunki
    Free Member

flowergirl
    Free Member

Sorry roady_tony, just telling you the truth! 😆

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘HairDyeTrackWorld….’ is closed to new replies.