Viewing 36 posts - 41 through 76 (of 76 total)
  • Guilty food secrets
  • IHN

KFC is my ultimate dirt food. Once in a while it’s all that will do.

benp1

There is genuinely nothing I eat that I’m ashamed of, and I eat a lot of crap!

Double angry angus burger meal and 16 onion rings from Burger King on the way back from my weekend in the peak district – it was magic!

Cereal for dinner on Sunday night as I was still quite full from BK but still felt I should eat

Scotch egg for snacksies later

Nothing quilty there, it’s all good!

trailwagger
    Free Member

just thought of another….

salt and vinegar sandwiches.

buttered white bread, with salt and vinegar added to the outside of the top layer.

slowoldman

Big Mac.

You’d be ashamed to be seen eating it? [/quote]
    Wouldn’t anyone?

IHN

I wouldn’t.

sbob
    Free Member

IHN – Member

I wouldn’t.

You eat KFC.
    That’s not a guilty pleasure, it’s full blown sado-masochism you pervert.

An XL Bacon double cheeseburger on the other hand… 😳

nerd
    Free Member

Sausage and Egg McMuffin.

Merak

Pizza crunch supper.

VanHalen

double Sausage and Egg McMuffin.

submarined
    Free Member

Tesco own brand Nutella.
    And a spoon.

A packet of marzipan.
    And my hands.

Stoner
    Free Member

Pizza crunch supper.

i had to google it. good effort, maximum shame.

hooli

KFC is my ultimate dirt food. Once in a while it’s all that will do.

Agreed, order a bucket, no chips and get stuck in – then feel sick from the amount of oil.

garage-dweller

Fridge cold beans from the tin (yes I know that’s not healthy) with so much Tabasco sauce the last mouthful almost hurts.

johndoh
    Free Member

It’s some 30 years since I had my first (and last) KFC. Ordered a thing, expected to get meat in breadcrumbs, took a big bite and found skin & bone in there too! WTF I thought, threw it away and never eaten one since.

tomhoward

Double sausage and egg McMuffin

Times 3, washed down with 6 hash browns. And 3 x bottle of Tropicana

Was peckish one Sunday morning…

chewkw
    Free Member

Pork scratching once every two weeks – a big bag (about £3) will last me two weeks.

Cofresh Bombay Mix 325g £1 each from Tesco

Jutrzenka Familijne Cream Wafers 180G from Tesco 2 for £1 at the moment – This is Very good.

Chips … no fish but just chips because they taste good. 😀

Booths Porridge Oats to balance and soak up all the above fat. 😆

DezB
    Free Member

Do Jacobs Cracker Crisps count? Oh my, they are lovely. Especially Salt & Vinegar.

Cougar

Chips & soup. Big panful of home-made chips, into a bowl, pour over a can of Heinz Cream of Tomato soup.

Marmite sandwiches, and tomato ketchup sandwiches. Together, one on top of the other and stuffed in my gob.

gerti
    Free Member

I’m a wee bit sad that I can’t think of anything I eat which I’m actually ashamed of, but I’m cheered by the recipe ideas I’ve picked up reading this thread.

Of particular note are the marmalade and nutella toastie and the tomato soup chips.

hodgynd
    Free Member

The local bakers small apple & raspberry tarts ×3 heated in microwave and then totally smothered in squirty cream ..ssshhh!!
    Oh ..plus a raspberry & cranberry yogurt eat a couple of spoonfuls and top up with the same squirty cream ..but I don’t eat that straight afterwards

twicewithchips
    Free Member

Wait!

Fantasy hot nuns.

What?

And no I shan’t google it.

rene59
    Free Member

Baked beans and pasta.

Cook pasta. Drain. Add can of baked beans. Heat through. Add grated cheese and black pepper. Serve.

perchypanther
    Free Member

I’ve previously said that I know no shame and I come from a background where eating all sorts of unhealthy shite is viewed as a badge of honour but even I’m struggling with this…….

Chips & soup. Big panful of home-made chips, into a bowl, pour over a can of Heinz Cream of Tomato soup.

Cougs, I fear you may have bested me.

I shall try it at the first opportunity

bearnecessities

On the chips theme, cold chips from the night before (I know, you’ve got be paralytic for that scenario to occur) make a fantastic addition to an omelette.

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

Hot or cold soup? It’s just wrong any way. You should be pouring half a block of melted butter over those chips.

Simon_Semtex
    Free Member

Mine is not Greggs.

Cougar

Hot or cold soup?

Hot, obviously. I’m not an animal.

It’s a quirk I got from my dad, at the time it never occurred to me that it might be unusual. He used to do it with other soups too like oxtail (I suppose not unlike chips & gravy), but Heinz tomato is a clear winner.

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

Mulligatawny might be a contender…

Cougar

See, chips and curry. It’s the future, I tell you.

ads678

Why would you be ashamed to be seen eating mulligatawny soup?

Mine is Angel Delight. Not embarrassed to be seen eating it, but a bit embarrassed to seen eating all of it!!

senorj

Chips and soup!!!!
    Is a thing!?!?
    Shame on you.

CountZero

slowoldman – Member
    Big Mac.
    You’d be ashamed to be seen eating it?

Wouldn’t anyone?
    Only because there are much better burgers to be had!
    I’m not at all ashamed of having a Pot Noodle occasionally, or a kebab on the way home from the pub.
    I do often have a McD’s egg and cheese snackwrap with tomato ketchup in the morning when working, but I’m not ashamed, just peckish.

Cougar – Moderator

I like the sound of that, possibly alternating with chicken soup or mushroom soup…
    I’ve been known to get chips, make a cupasoup, then dunk the chips in it…

Cougar

Chicken soup works – I used to have that before I was veggie. I’ve never had mushroom soup at all.

Chips and soup!!!!
    Is a thing!?!?
    Shame on you.

It’s only like gravy or curry, just another sauce. Wait, you’re not… Southern are you?

cheers_drive

teesoo – Member
    Two slices of toast. One smothered in marmalade and the other smothered in nutella. Put them together for a delicious toasted chocolate orange sandwich.

I use lemon curd instead if marmalade, massive sugar hit

stu170
    Free Member

Friday lunch, 2 pot noodles, 2 bags of scampi fries and a big “share” size caramel galaxy. Followed by a nap on the sofa before the wife comes home with the chippy tea. She still thinks I just have a sandwich.

mikey74
    Free Member

Ainsley Harriott’s East Indian Mulligatawny cup-a-soup
    Raw veg, including frozen peas
    Muesli (must be decent quality, unsweetened)

Viewing 36 posts - 41 through 76 (of 76 total)

The topic ‘Guilty food secrets’ is closed to new replies.