Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Greymetal solid fuel stoves
  • Stoner
    Free Member

http://www.greymetal.co.uk/

Anyone have one of their stoves? Their models come in at less than half the price of similar designs from the regular brands (particularly looking for a 300degree/panoramic round stove), i.e. c. £1k instead of £2.4k+

Pre-heated air wash system etc and good efficiency 79%+

Seems TGTBT?

trail_rat
    Free Member

i would certainly want to see it in the flesh before parting with the cash.

their basic stove is cheaper than the machine mart offerings which sounds the old alarm bells in my head.

Stoner
    Free Member

Quite. Fortunately their warehouse isnt too far away in Chester.
    I’d need to have a good look.

Having seen a Charnwood Tor Pico in the flesh (front runner) last week, it’s superbly put together and really smart, but at £2,400 frankly it ought to be able to mix the perfect John Collins and give me a blowjob too.

tang
    Free Member

Please report back Stoner.

dave_rudabar
    Free Member

Where are you in the country? I may know of an unused Tor Pico going for a good price. Only problem is it needs the bottom plate re-spraying (long story).
    It’s in Somerset at the moment but the price may more than justify the trip if it’s still available. Want me to ask?

I’ll be going up the M5/M6 this Friday but I don’t think a deal could be done quickly enough to sort it out & bring up for you to collect from north manc.

Stoner
    Free Member

dave – respraying plates is something I have no problem doing. and somerset is not far from the People’s Anti-Democratic Republic of Malvernistan so I would very definitely be interested and could easily make a trip with a van, cheers.
    I have a PM address in my profile.

dave_rudabar
    Free Member

So do i, send me an email & it’ll remind me to ask my mate tomorrow morning.
    Often up in Malvern myself, but will have to meet at Strensham services if the deal does go down this w/end.

Stoner
    Free Member

if the deal does go down this w/end.

Shifty trades at M5 services in wood burning machinery. How very STW 😉

Cheers d_r, I’ve pm’d you.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Greymetal solid fuel stoves’ is closed to new replies.