Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Great days riding in the Cotswolds today (Pics)
  • tollah
    Free Member

If you’re riding this years HONC and its doesn’t rain between now and then, you’ll need a fs 😉 Its bumpy and really dry up there!
    Great days riding today with enough attention in the air to keep SinglespeedStu happy.

singlespeeddan
    Free Member

What is that blue stufff at the top of all your pictures? 🙂

tazzymtb

looks like a lovely day out for bimble, there’s and awful lot of fat fronts out there and I don’t just mean the tyres 😉

tollah
    Free Member

Thats something we get down this way Dan.
    LOL @M Taz, thats not the right thing to say about mrsSinglespeedStu 😉

tazzymtb

cheers tollah, get me in trouble why don’t you 😆

singlespeedstu

You’re a very brave man tazz.

I’ll make sure she sees what you’ve been saying about her.

I’d start running now if I were you. 😉

As Wokboy said it’s propper horsetrodenbumpyshakeyourteethout round there it is. I won’t be taking my cross bike to the HONK that’s for sure.

CheesybeanZ

it may have been a calorie neutral ride , crusty bread , guinness cheese and game pie out on the trails , then home made chocolate cake for afters mmmmmm 😀

tazzymtb

stu- I don’t need to run too far I already have about a 40 mile headstart 😀

and luckily by the time I see you lot of nichemongers again possibly at some guiness fest in Ireland anything I’ve said will have been forgotten ‘cos you’re all old and have very poor memory retention

geoffj

No cheese? 🙄

singlespeedstu

Believe me you’ll need more than 40 miles to get away unharmed. 😯

TheSwede
    Free Member

Stinking cold and hang over 😥

tollah
    Free Member

Stinking cold and hang over

aka ghey

Yes we had a cheese stop mid ride and more when we returned! Casn’t ride without a cheese stop ffs, its against the law!!

Taz you not coming to the pre honc party at mine??

tazzymtb

I won’t be taking my cross bike to the HONK that’s for sure.

what you need is a happy bike instead

grahamh
    Free Member

As Wokboy said it’s propper horsetrodenbumpyshakeyourteethout round there it is. I won’t be taking my cross bike to the HONK that’s for sure.

many a true word spoken in jest…
    recently had a email from a club rider out on part of this year honc route, complaining that it was too rough…

tazzymtb

tollah- not sure yet matey, may need to spend some time with the family and I’m now scared that I’ll get soundly beaten by the white shoe racer 😯

trickydisco
    Free Member

and luckily by the time I see you lot of nichemongers again possibly at some guiness fest in Ireland anything I’ve said will have been forgotten ‘cos you’re all old and have very poor memory retention

Come on Mr Taz.. Join tollah for the pre honc shenanigans and we can go on a ‘training’ ride the day after in prep for the E6 SS try-out mincefest 🙂

Been out on 4th ride of my SS bike today and i love it! should have done it much sooner (no beard for me though)

rOcKeTdOg

typically the sun came out just as i got home, twas fun all the same though
    365/86 27/3/11 big wheelz over roots

tazzymtb

(no beard for me though)

me neither I’m going to be the first complete “smoothie*” ss rider ever 😉

*having shaved off all taz fur from every bit of my body I can now knit a large jumper and have fulfilled my weight weenie tendencies. I think I may have found a new way to get lighter for riding, how many teeth do you actually need?

ps44
    Free Member

Looks like a change in the weather coming at the end of this week to soften things up a bit

dirtbiker100
    Free Member

too rough grahamh? I was out today and came across several pink notes warning about the event. Yeah it was a wee bit bumpy in places but too rough? keep the cyclocrossers out of it!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Great days riding in the Cotswolds today (Pics)’ is closed to new replies.