Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Gravity Enduro round 4
  • 16stonepig
    Free Member

Who’s going? What are you riding? Will you be drinking beer tomorrow night?

I’m taking my spanking new, only been ridden once 575. And I will be drinking beer.

deviant
    Free Member

I’m going…its my first competition and i’m riding a cross country biased Trek 4500….have got a shit load of beer though so it should be a laugh, if i enjoy it i’ll do them all next year with a more suitable bike!

jamescoulson
    Free Member

Yep, I’ll be there! Will be on a white nomadc – number 651 I think. Did the Kielder round and loved it. Real friendly atmosphere and great fun weekend. Just hoping this one is gonna be a bit drier!

Camping at Foxholes Castle on the recommendation of others as it has right posh, new fangled facilities… like running water and showers!! Free camping mentioned on the Gravity Enduro website isn’t so much free-of-charge camping, more “free” in the sense of wild-camping! A field plus portaloos…

Fortunateson09
    Free Member

I’m signed up, but that’s all I know. Not even sure where it is. I should probably find out now…

martinh
    Free Member

Seems like a long tie since getting covered in mud at Ae. Missed Kielder and Inners but back for this one. Hoping the rain on Sunday arrives late.

No. 736 and trying not to be slowest qualifier in I’d geezers this time

chakaping
    Free Member

I’m doing it, on my Foxy.

We’ll see about beer.

getonyourbike
    Free Member

I’ll be there on my upgraded Carrera Fury. It’s certainly nothing like the standard noe with lots of blue going on. It’s quite distinctive! Hopefully I’ll see come of you guys around

thepublican
    Free Member

Me too with my chihuahua for pit support (yes really..) On a Scott Genius LT. Like jamescoulson I didnt fancy the shower-free camping at the eastridge and have opted for brow farm just over the hill.

Cant wait!

mafiafish
    Free Member

I’m coming with Fortunateson and two others. I’ll be on a very white prophet. Haven’t done any of the 661 ones before but have done the I cycles Inners enduro and enjoyed that. are people able to ride between stages with their mates in this series r is at very structured and timing tight?

fbk
    Free Member

I’ll be there with the RaveRacing guys. On my slightly wounded zesty, hoping for a bit more luck than the first three rounds…

Mafiafish – if Parr stays true to form, the link stages will be pretty relaxed.

Oh, and it really would be rude not to drink beer wouldn’t it?

jamescoulson
    Free Member

I seem to remember looking at brow farm campsite and didn’t think it had showers either ???

antennae
    Free Member

I’ll be piloting my green NS Surge around the woods. Can’t wait.

Any other hardtailers?

Looks like it should just about stay dry for qualis:

http://uk.weather.com/weather/hourByHour-Shrewsbury-UKXX0296?dayNum=1&flag=1

getonyourbike
    Free Member

I’ll be on my hardtail 😀

foxyrider
    Free Member

I’ll be there under the guise of the RaveRacing on my Five – think floaty thoughts 😉

Parr
    Free Member

It pissed it down at about 7pm on the Sunday, after you had all gone home, we got bloody drenched, had to take shelter in several drinking establishments 😀

Horse
    Free Member

Good timing!

DVATC1
    Free Member

short video clip of my Saturday practice, stage 3

Parr
    Free Member

You binned it at the end 😀

DVATC1
    Free Member

yep ! did a similar dismount on stage 5 but on race day, video up soon

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Gravity Enduro round 4’ is closed to new replies.