- Got a new drill – how to care for the batteries?
What gofasterstripes said.
Though my battery lives in the drill 90% of the time and on the charger the remaining 10% and is still in perfect nick. In fact, you could probably leave it on the charger all the time since, being Japanese, the charger has more computing power than GCHQ.Posted 4 years ago
The topic ‘Got a new drill – how to care for the batteries?’ is closed to new replies.