Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • "Good luck finding me on foreign plates"
  • carloz
    Free Member

Twitter hive mind is currently trying to locate the Audi driving knob who hit a rider in Hale and told him “good luck finding me on foreign plates” before driving off.

pic.twitter.com/4QZLqlGHB4
    pic.twitter.com/snyN6HWRvH

Junkyard
    Free Member

good luck finding me with blurry pictures would be more apt

BoardinBob
    MrSparkle

N’Zonzi allegedly.

glupton1976
    Free Member

Karma’s a bitch/ Internet is a powerful tool.

nikk
    Free Member

Murder’d out Audi that one.

takisawa2

Can you imagine the kind of tool who would buy such a car… 🙂

one_happy_hippy
    Free Member

I’m suprised considering this is a allegedly a footballer etc the lack of STW rage. Has this made the news anywhere?

peterfile
    Free Member

What is the evidence that it N’Zonzi?

If it’s because it’s a black man in Hale with french numberplates on a fairly expensive car, then it’s not much is it?

Hale is filled with god awful cars like that.

jameso

3,400+ re-tweets .. no idea of what actually happened but looks like they will have ‘good luck in finding you’.

one_happy_hippy
    Free Member

Twatter suggest they cyclist involved had minor concussion and a trashed bike and the police are not interested as ‘it was not a serious collision’…

crazy-legs

From a friend in the know about these things, it’s not Nzonzi as he (apparently) doesn’t/can’t drive, he has a driver who takes him everywhere.

Nzonzi is taller and has less hair than the guy pictured in those (frankly shit) photos.

There was talk that it might be Nzonzi’s brother – the car plates are registered in Beauvais which was the town/area in France where Nzonzi was born.

Again, this is all third party information from a friend who knows infinitely more about football than I do. I’d never heard of Nzonzi before it was said on Twitter!

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

I’ve seen N’Zonzi drive away from the ground before.

Not in that car by the way.

winch
    Free Member

I presume this is the image people buying the new Pikes want to present to the world.

AlexSimon

The pikes aren’t murdered out as they have huge white decals on them!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘"Good luck finding me on foreign plates"’ is closed to new replies.