Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Good Customer Service
  • druidh
    Free Member

From Garmin.

I managed to crack the battery cover on my Dakota 20 and went online to source a replacement. The only one I could find was someone in the US selling them via ebay.

I dropped an email to Garmin UK asking where I could buy one and they simply asked for my address so they could send one out to me free of charge. No warranty questions (where did you buy it, how long have you had it etc). Two days later, here it is.

Good result!

catsplums
    Free Member

Nice
    not quite the same, I fitted a triton shower and stuffed up a special o ring, called for a price, they then immediately sent the full part including both chrome brass sides of the clamp not just the washer. happy days and great service from Triton CS

geoffj

Garmin cs is excellent.

seven
    Free Member

Not in my experience it’s not.

So bad in fact I’ll never buy garmin again

bikebouy
    Free Member

I have a pair of shades that I bought for sailing, they’re made by Keanon. I’ve had these for 7years and I’ve lost the rubber ends off the ear tips, queue a call and FOC a pair show up..

Delighted.

Getiing a pair of Dubarry sailing boots resoled is a complete and utter nightmare.. I’ve had the same boots, un mended, sent back to me 3 times so far..

Frustrated..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Good Customer Service’ is closed to new replies.