Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Go pro's on ebay
  • mattbilliard
    Free Member

Has anyone bought a Go Pro from an ebay store? There are some good deals on black+ at the moment but not too sure. They all have good feedback

Thanks

ashweee
    Free Member

Yup, I bought a hero 3 silver from an eBay seller when they first came out for about £60 less than the rrp. The camera arrived pretty much the next day, it was in all the retail packaging and strangely it arrived in an amazon box with an amazon reciept.

I also ordered my original go pro from an eBay seller in the U.S and that arrived really fast too, they did me a great deal on the camera and chest mount.

I’ll have a look through my eBay history and see if I can find the seller I bought from.

Ash.

ashweee
    Free Member

The eBay seller I bought from is called ukprojector they’ve got loads of go pro cameras and accessories listed.

mattbilliard
    Free Member

Thanks for that. Just looked at their site. looks ok. May be another purchase looming

danrandon
    Free Member

Look for a seller called hobby mounts. Paul and Beth are official gopro stockists and will see you right. Their website is http://www.hobbymounts.co.uk if they don’t have any cameras on their eBay store.

crapjumper
    Free Member

I bought a gopro 3hd from an eBay seller for a great price , citylink then lost it ! Bastards . But yes it was a good price initially .

dai21t
    Free Member

I just bought a hero 3+ black off ebay, paid £269 delivered and it arrived yesterday, within 2 days of ordering it, but still waiting for the microsd card I ordered off another seller.
    Same as someone above, mine arrived in an amazon box as well.
    Bought the camera off ebay id sportsgearinternational.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Go pro's on ebay’ is closed to new replies.