Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • GO CRC
  • honourablegeorge

Placed an order, got my confirmation email at 13:39, and a dispatched email at 15:44. And dispatched via Parcelforce, instead of regular post, for no extra charge. And a tenner off, courtesy of Onzadog on here.

Can’t really complain about that, can i?

nemesis
    Free Member

It hasn’t arrived yet. It’s gone with Parcel Farce. There’s plenty that can still go wrong 😉

HTH

honourablegeorge

I’m in Ireland, so Parcel Force hand over to the nice folks at GLS, who’ve never messed up a delivery for me in ten years.

honourablegeorge

Woken up at 8am by a courier. And the shorts fit.

passtherizla
    Free Member

Crc is in Ireland.

toby1

Better than my Tredz order, followed up with an “Ooh, sorry it’s not ACTUALLY in stock, but it should be by the end of the week” – Friday now, still no sign of it shipping …. good thing I wasn’t in a rush for it!

faustus

lucky you, i paid extra delivery 1-2 business days on monday and still not arrived!

Simon

Next day delivery used to be the norm with crc, even with the free delivery option.

Bregante

I ordered a chainset from planet x at 11 a.m yesterday. I got an email at 6.10 pm last night to confirm it had been shipped and it was in my porch at 7.15 this morning.

timmys

Crc is in Ireland.

My cats breath smells of cat food.

GregMay
    Free Member

Crc is in Ireland.

Northern Ireland.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

To be fair lots of stuff does leave the ParcelFarce depots.. just not usually in the company vehicles…

passtherizla
    Free Member

Still closer, and the right side of the water. Just saying like.

Euro
    Free Member

Crc is in Ireland.

I live 10 minutes drive away on a particularly lazy day i ordered some shorts and knee pads online. They arrived 5* days later. Serves me right i suppose 😆

*it was around xmas time so i expected a slight delay

honourablegeorge

passtherizla – Member
    Still closer, and the right side of the water. Just saying like.

Normally takes 3 working days to arrive once dispatched.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘GO CRC’ is closed to new replies.