Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Glentress/Innerleithen conditions. Is it time to change the Shorty yet?
  • niceandy
    Free Member

Am up there this weekend riding the Enduro trails. I was last up there for Vallelujah which was damp to say the least, but with a few dry-ish days and hopefully more to come can I stick a Magic Mary or even venture as far as a HR2 on the front?

poah
    Free Member

there was snow at the weekend

Northwind

Yeah, snow melt and lots of mud-people last week. Cold but dry til the weekend… I’d stay shorty myself, I’d rather be on drying trails on a shorty than on squishy trails with a hr2 or traily mary and there’s usually wet spots somewhere

Phil_H

The forecast for the weekend is wet at the moment.

alexxx
    Free Member

uplifted on monday.. perfect conditions for a butcher. wet but cut through and not claggy and very grippy

tom.nash

‘Off piste’ is still quite damp & soft; shorty 11 months of the year for me!

thegman67

Was at the Golfie yesterday and all the trails where dry apart from the very top of Lone Wolf and Old Skool Downhill. First time on the new trail with all the berms,it was fantastic but some big breaking bumps already starting to appear

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Glentress/Innerleithen conditions. Is it time to change the Shorty yet?’ is closed to new replies.