Glasgow School of Art – burning

Home Forum Chat Forum Glasgow School of Art – burning

Viewing 10 posts - 91 through 100 (of 100 total)
  • Glasgow School of Art – burning
  • hora

I can’t help thinking that the impending independence vote hasn’t had some influence on Westminster being so keen to be seen to be offering money…..

Do you think they wouldn’t? Do you think they’d let such a historic building be knocked down then because of a fire if they could help it?

Like the podgy effeminate looking braveheart bloke, you seem to suggest that everyone is against ‘Scotland’, be it all the political parties, the Treasury etc etc when they say something against what he thinks.

Like him, being a Politician is totally above reproach too..

As has been pointed out….if Scotland left, in the last election the Tories would have won clean, not had to do a coalition. So it’d be in the Tories benefit if they did leave. So why don’t they want a break up?

Think about it. You can call your braveheart friend if you like. His silver-tongue will sell you a vision.

duckman

Think about it. You can call your braveheart friend if you like. His silver-tongue will sell you a vision.

Better a vision than a shite brown bike… 😈

Footflaps is English Hora, so I am afraid I will have to mark that rant down to 2/10.

hora

Are you sure I want to see his lineage/DNA chart :mrgreen:

Premier Icon epicyclo
    Subscriber

hora – Member
    ….if Scotland left, in the last election the Tories would have won clean, not had to do a coalition. So it’d be in the Tories benefit if they did leave. So why don’t they want a break up?

Ooh ooh ooh! I can answer that. 🙂

Guess who owns large tracts of the cleared lands in the Highlands?

And Land Reform is high on the agenda after independence….

duckman

I would rather spend the money on Weegie school of art than supporting wars abroad. I would fwwl the same about any fine old building mind.

Looked as though it’s not nearly as bad as it could have been. News tonight was quite upbeat.

Premier Icon epicyclo
    Subscriber

duckman – Member
    I would rather spend the money on Weegie school of art than supporting wars abroad….

Me too.

Agreed my question, was surely insurance/donations should come before the public purse.

Premier Icon footflaps
    Subscriber

I have absolutely no idea what this means!

Are you sure I want to see his lineage/DNA chart

50% Yorkshire if that counts?

Premier Icon convert
    Subscriber

To bring this thread back to life….

Just watching ‘Climbing great buildings” on BBC2 with my lunch.

Today it’s on the GSA – absolutely gutting to watch knowing so much of it has gone.

Viewing 10 posts - 91 through 100 (of 100 total)

The topic ‘Glasgow School of Art – burning’ is closed to new replies.