Viewing 26 posts - 41 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • Gillian Anderson
  • bearnecessities

Sod that, I’ve just heard on R2 (Hello my lovelies) Shania Twain is 50!

Drac

That don’t impress me much.

santacruzsi
    Free Member

Slimjim78 – I hear ya…

bearnecessities

Not bad, Drac 😀

Susie
    Free Member

I believe she lives in London, and has done for quite some time, as well as doing a lot of stage and period drama stuff, so she’s had lots of practice.
    She is a fine looking lass, and no mistake, and a damned good actress. Looking forward to the new X-Files, anyone know when it’s being shown over here?

It will be on Channel 5, the first episode sometime between the 6th and 12th Feb, they will announce the exact day on Wednesday. I’m hoping to watch it when I get up in the morning, either by USTVNOW, i’ve got some free dvr credits, but not sure if i’ve set it up properly. If that doesn’t work I’ll try Series Cravings or it might be on a David Duchovny forum I’m a member of.

I’ve seen a couple of Gillian’s plays and she was great. I wanted to watch Streetcar, but didn’t think I was going to be in the country at the time, so didn’t get a ticket.

mrsfry
    Free Member

X files has changed 😯

reedspeed
    Free Member

Kyle is another that looks better now too ,shes faf!

kelvin

She’s been doing some amazing work recently. I fear the X-files reboot may bring a stop to this. Temporarily.

CountZero

It will be on Channel 5, the first episode sometime between the 6th and 12th Feb, they will announce the exact day on Wednesday. I’m hoping to watch it when I get up in the morning, either by USTVNOW, i’ve got some free dvr credits, but not sure if i’ve set it up properly. If that doesn’t work I’ll try Series Cravings or it might be on a David Duchovny forum I’m a member of.

Cheers, Susie, I’ll keep my eye on that.

mrsfry
    Free Member

Gillian looks so thin 🙁 girl needs to get her puppy fat back.

Doh! no spoilers but it is a blooming good episode

bikebouy
    Free Member

Erm….

Like the X-Files returns???

How come that was kept quiet?? 😈

ThePinkster

Must admit, I never realised Miss Haversham could be so hot until I saw Gillian A. playing her.

willard

I’m currently re-watching all the X-Files that I can find on Prime prior to watching the reboot. It’s still good TV.

The Fall was pretty good as well, but I don’t know how they can get a third series out of it.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Let herself go a bit recently…

dooosuk
    Free Member

reedspeed – Member
    Kylie is another that looks better now too ,shes faf!

You’ve got to be joking haven’t you…looks like she’s been going to the same surgeon as Jocelyn Wildenstein!

wallop
    mrsfry
    Free Member

No way is she 47…….life is so unfair 🙁

wallop

I know, right.

CountZero

You’ve got to be joking haven’t you…looks like she’s been going to the same surgeon as Jocelyn Wildenstein!

😯
    Clearly not been taking your meds…

Separated at birth, obviously. 🙄

lalazar
    Free Member

Human growth hormone the elixir of the entertainment industry.

rOcKeTdOg

in her not too thin phase

hammyuk
    Free Member

Threesome with mrsfry 😆

dooosuk
    Free Member

CountZero – Member

Clearly not been taking your meds…[/quote]

Is that a recent picture? (as far as Google tells me it might have been 2014). She was on Graham Norton/Alan Carr/Jonathan Ross not long ago and looked a mess. Had loads of work done.

Edit: Graham Norton it was..

mrsfry
    Free Member

I just want to bundle her into a sack and make her my friend 🙂

digga
    Free Member

I’d liked her way back from the very first of the X Files series.

Then I saw her on Top Gear talking about how her favorite cars were the 911 and the Land Rover Defender and I was even more smitten.

mrsfry
    Free Member

Hammyuk would be a very pretty red head

Viewing 26 posts - 41 through 66 (of 66 total)

The topic ‘Gillian Anderson’ is closed to new replies.