Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Giant Trance stolen – North Edinburgh
  • tomcrow99

My wife just had her Trance 4 lifted from the roof of our car from outside the flat.

It's a small frame in light blue. Has distinctive red pedals and grips. RS Recons on the front. 317's with ignitor tyres. Gutted as forks/wheel set had only been on the bike 2 weeks.

It was locked on with a Thule 591 which didn't prove particularly effective…

If anyone sees it on Ebay, gumtree or just being ridden round the the less salubrious streets of north Edinburgh I'd appreciate an email to tomcrow99AThotmailDOTcom. or give the police a call incident number 770-10/10/09

The little gits retured about 3 hours later to have a go at my mates car, scared them off and gave chase in barefoot…

Cheers

Tom

Gnnr

Sorry to hear about the theft, same thing happened to me in Leith a couple of years back. Only left with my Fox dropouts stuck in the roof rack clamp.

I'll keep my eye out for it.

Kit
    Free Member

Shit – where in Edinburgh are you? I live in Comely Bank and occasionally work in Granton so will keep an eye out round here. Don't see many scrotes in this area but you never know.

Teedertodder

I'll keep em peeled, I'm in Craigleith and work in a bike shop in central Edinburgh.
    Bad luck pal, hopefully something will show up.
    Worth checking the "pawnbroker" style shops too, especially Leith area.

If you have can send a pic through I'll put it in the shop.

Cheers

Howie

Kunstler

My girlfriend sometimes goes to N Edinburgh with her work. I'll ask her to keep an eye out – do you have a photo of the bike so she'll know what to look out for?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Giant Trance stolen – North Edinburgh’ is closed to new replies.