Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Giant Anyroad-any thoughts gratefully recieved
  • jimw
    Free Member

Sorry I know this is an MtB forum but……
    As above really. I am finally thinking about a road bike, but I need a more upright position and want it to be comfortable and versatile.Outright speed is not a priority so weight isn’t too important either. I had thought of a CX bike but after a chat to a few people I was told they may be too stiff for my needs.
    A friend has just bought an Anyroad and seems very happy with it, unfortunately it is too small for me to try out and my LBS doesn’t have one to try in my size.

Any thoughts of alternatives or experience of the Anyroad?

rp16v
    Free Member

seems to be a good seller for us and has been well recieved sins its release if your not worried about speed then it way work well for you
    dont discount the defy aswell as they can be setup well for comfort and can fit 28c tyres without gaurds or 25c with

jimw
    Free Member

OK thanks,
    I’ll go and have a look at the Defy as well

vixalot
    Free Member

I have a small defy and love it easy to ride & comfortable( I had a medium scott speedster before and hated it, my body felt as if it had been thrashed after every ride)look for the more relaxed geometry type bikes, make sure frame is not to big

allan23
    Free Member

I went for the Giant Revolt and it’s brilliant, kind of between the TCX and Anyroad in the Gnarmac Marketing Bullshit Table.

Last year or so I’ve done more miles on that than my MTB.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Giant Anyroad-any thoughts gratefully recieved’ is closed to new replies.