Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Genesis High Latitude
  • Candodavid
    Free Member

Anybody got one? Opinions would be good
    Looking at a frame option for the boy to build for christmas

Like this

mattyh222
    Free Member

Just built mine up.

First ride out today, first proper ride SS.

Very fun bike, I enjoyed SS more than I thought too!

Clink

Anybody got one? Opinions would be good
    Looking at a frame option for the boy to build for christmas

Lucky chap! 😀

simondbarnes

Yup, I have a 2×10. Very happy with it indeed. Climbs really well (great traction) and lots of fun elsewhere. I ditched the stock wheels before even using them and fitted a Stans Crest wheelset with Spesh Pugatory / Ground Control tyres which saved about 2.5lb

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

I bought one of the 1×10 bikes as I wanted a cheap snotter to blat about on over the winter.

It’s the first HT I have had in probably 7 years, so riding it for the first time was enlightening.

The forks are hideous, and the wheels/tyres need some upgrading over time. It also makes me want a dropper post.

I’ll end up just riding it into the ground though. Wide bars, short stem & a dropper & that will do. It’s a fun bike for not much money at all.

camwba96
    Free Member

Custom built mine to 1×10, first 29er I’ve had and I can’t believe how good it is. Running 100mm easily feels as stable and maybe more stable than a 26″ full suspension 100mm bike. Considering its a relaxed head angle it feels very good climbing. I would definitely recommend it

kazafaza
    Free Member

Suspension mode:

Rigid mode:

Planning to fit rear mech soon, I will use modified Cotic geartug:

superstar1
    Free Member

Here is my High Latitude[URL=http://s790.photobucket.com/user/superstar1_bucket/media/DSC00015_zpsed7002f2.jpg.html][/URL]

DaddyJim
    Free Member

I have the 2×10 and its a hoot to ride, not the lightest but climbs well and is great fun down hill, even taken it round small tight pump tracks where its performed much better that you’d expect. Very happy with mine.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Genesis High Latitude’ is closed to new replies.