Home Forums Bike Forum Garage ram raid

Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)
  • Garage ram raid
    dogbone

Builders arrived today with emergency call out being 4 days seemingly. Unfortunately these organisations have a 1000 people with a laptop but only 1 with a hammer. They took down all the loose blockwork and covered up the hole with ply (very tidy job). Surveyor is coming to look on Thursday for what’s next. There are some major cracks on the flanking walls so it may be a knock down and start again job.

Head is fine, left hand is sore and won’t close and I have a selection of impressive bruises to my side. Mentally I’m OKish. Making an effort to move on and hopefully I’ll be able to start running later in the week which will help.

For all the wannabe John Wicks, there were three of them and one was in a car. I was lucky.

onehundredthidiot

Mate (ex-squaddie) had his kitchen broken into and gave chase but only to the end of the garden as the thief had tied his dog there. Cue one traced and charged house breaker(he was lucky the police got there first as everyone knows who he is and some boys were heading over for a cuppa and a quiet chat).

Next week noises outside Keith gives chase out the kitchen door dressed only in his y-fronts to be confronted with an angry badger up the close. Badger won that face off.

minley1
    Free Member

Is it possible that they don’t know what’s in there, but seeing the amount of effort you have gone too to beef it up, they assumed something worth their time?

alpin
    Free Member

There are some major cracks on the flanking walls so it may be a knock down and start again job.

I’d be surprised if the rest of the garage structure was still sound after that.

Main thing is that you heal up. Material things can be replaced. You can’t.

mert
    Free Member

You’re going to have to narrow it down more than that!

Arse end of Normanton. Mid 90’s.

argee

Looks like someone in your area had their bike nicked as well, a 2022 Kenevo SL this morning

449178199-10159893667890840-3533158424712571187-nsites for uploading pictures

Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.