Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Funny old week…
  • whattyre
    Free Member

Why can we have lively discussion around the awful service offered by a Big web shop and potentially harm they’re business and as soon as we start chatting about the opposite sex the ban hammer is omnipresent?

As a summary of this week they’re seems to be loads of angst towards small purchase based problems and a lot of testosterone flying around(lady threads) might be a January thing or cos were not riding much cos of the weather…I’ve loved the art and the fundraising threads for different reasons..we’re all good guys deep down..

Just saying

binners

might be a January thing or cos were not riding much cos of the weather.

Indeed! The solution is to go out riding in the snow. A cracking descent in a few inches of snow will have you giggling like a 12 year old schoolgirl. Even when you faceplant into a big deep drift, after going over the bars! Last night was the most fun I’ve had on a bike in ages! 😀

BermBandit
    Free Member

General comment: Not STW specific

Personally, whilst fully respecting mods right to do as they see fit, I’ve always found the inconsistency applied to online morality to be hilarious. As far as I’m concerned personal abuse and blatant breaches of the law of the land apart I reckon everything should be fair game.

whattyre
    Free Member

yep im kinda with you there…seems odd thats all..altho ukbs got a lot of positive pr out of it..

singletracked
    Free Member

i read as funny, old, weak. Thought you were paging me

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Funny old week…’ is closed to new replies.