Home Forums Chat Forum Funeral expenses for Mrs Gnusmas

Viewing 6 posts - 201 through 206 (of 206 total)
  • Funeral expenses for Mrs Gnusmas
  • funkmasterp

Hi Gnusmas. Have you thought about counselling? You are coping with a lot and need to look after yourself and to get help with healing. If you just need to offload on somebody please get in touch.

gnusmas

Hi funk,

Have been looking as i agree, i think it would possibly help. Time at the moment is the problem. As in time to be able to do it without the kids.

Counselling is already being put in place for the kids and will be readily available when they go back to school. When school starts, i will have free mornings as the little one starts nursery. In April he starts full time, so even more spare time. For the first time ever i do not want or need any free time.

So, kids are getting sorted – main priority.

My time will come. Just need to hang in there until September. Then hopefully i can get help myself too. Until then i will probably annoy everyone here. Sorry.

willard

I really don’t think that it counts as annoying us. You know we are here for you and are happy to listen, so please don’t feel like you are imposing.

Hang in there.

4130s0ul
    Free Member

+1 Willard

bentandbroken

As above, let us help in anyway we can.

I have just had a quick browse and found what looks like a good forum for the bereaved. It may not be your sort of thing, but whilst most (all?) on hear are sympathetic, probably few have direct experience of what you are going through.

However on http://www.bereavementuk.co.uk/newforum/ there always seems to be someone with direct/relatable experience which might help you get through to September.

Either way, keep posting here

Ambrose

OK Alan, I’m back home tomorrow, and I will be around your place soon, demanding tea and buns. You have been warned!

Viewing 6 posts - 201 through 206 (of 206 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.