Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 206 total)
  • Funeral expenses for Mrs Gnusmas
  • neila

Done. Never met Gnusmas but my thoughts are with him and his family. The STW collective are amazing.

jamj1974

Great work SoY.

keefmac

Done.

dannybgoode

You guys have been there for me before. Done

Best bloody bunch of complete strangers I’m never likely to meet you lot are…

spawnofyorkshire

Great work SoY.

I’ve done chuff all in the grand scheme of things, but thank you

My phone has only just stated to slow down after the last 8 hours of buzzing every couple of minutes to tell me about the donations.

Over £3.5k has come in so far which is amazing. Chapeau to everyone who has donated

Ambrose

Done.

Now here’s a plan, can we keep Spawnofyorkshire awake all night with phone alerts?

singletrackmind

Donated

Not alot but it all  adds  up.

Sorry  to  read  such a sad post , hopefully  enough will be raised to so gnunsmas doesnt have additional stress and anxiety over all the  things associated with funerlas and wakes,. sad, sad times.

funkrodent

Done. My utmost commiserations. Can’t even begin to contemplate.

rony
    Free Member

Done.Another lurker on here.

JoeG
    Free Member

Wow!!!  £4,015 Raised by 206 people in 9 hours!!!

papamountain
    Free Member

Done. Not much but I hope it all helps a little.

sofaking
    Free Member

Done.

Commiserations and I hope you can now focus on the future and your childrens futures

neilwheel
    Free Member

Sorry, I can’t help right now.

I just wanted to say well done to everyone.

funkmasterp

Five is a good number. I hope it hits five

sharkbait
    Free Member

Added a bit to help out – good luck mate. Best wishes from the sharkbait mob.

willard

A little bit from me too. Thanks for taking point on this SoY.

russyh
    Free Member

Donated.  My condolences and thoughts for you and your kids.  No person should worry about funeral costs at such a difficult time.  Please put the worry into remembering the good times and love with the kids.  Life is so cruel at times

johndoh
    Free Member

Wow, just wow. Nearly £4,500 🙂

breninbeener

Donation sent. We are also sending hugs at this dreadful time. Stay strong and love those children.

ElVino

Donated, struck a cord with me having lost my mum at 14.

sparkyrhino

Donated, Me and mine send comforting thoughts, to you and yours

kaiser
    Free Member

Feeling for you , things will eventually get better , lots and lots of challenges but you will cope and your missus would be so  proud of you . Small steps .Bill in exeter. xx

aka_Gilo
    Free Member

Donation made. Hopefully there will be enough left over to take the kids on holiday.

orangespyderman

I’ve put something in the kitty too.  I like the idea that there’d be enough for them to have a family holiday at some point too.

Nobby

Done.  Sincerest condolences.

notlocal
    Free Member

Condolences at this horrible time.

Donated.

Cougar

We’re a set of argumentative bastards

No we aren’t.

Good work, everyone.

mrchrispy

Good work STW massive, we’ve got this !

I shall now avoid this thread for the rest of the day as, for some reason, crying at work is not a good look 😮

tootallpaul

And people say there is no community anymore.

Cash donated. Money doesn’t fix the loss, but it makes life easier.

This room is far too dusty…

Paul

gnusmas

Finally managed to read your comments. Thankyou all for your kind words, messages and offers of support. Didn’t think i could cry anymore after yesterday, but haven’t stopped this morning yet.

14yo is all over the place, 9yo is very quiet and wandering around not knowing what to do, 5yo asking lots of questions and 3yo keeps going to mummy’s bed looking for her.

They were all up until past midnight and i think i crashed from exhaustion at around 4:30 this morning.

We did spend a really nice but emotional hour last night looking up at the sky while they were trying to work out which star mummy is shining down on them. We all agreed she was the brightest star in the sky.

urflying

Cant even imagine what its like to go through this – you are incredibly brave and i wish you all the best.

bullheart
    Free Member

Donated. You are, quite simply, a remarkable and inspirational father. If there’s anything I can do that will alleviate your pain, please give me a shout.

poolman
    Free Member

Well done everyone you are all amazing

takisawa2

Very dusty in here after reading your update gnusmas.

Stay strong for them children mate, bless you all..

newrobdob
    Free Member

I like the idea that there’d be enough for them to have a family holiday at some point too.

Amen to that x1000. They need a family holiday more than most right now.

jimmy

jeepers its dusty in here. Chipped in, may she rest in peace.

notlocal
    Free Member

Re the update from Gnusmas and buying keepsakes for the kids. A friend did this for his daughters prior to passing away. He and his wife selected items of jewellery, to be given at key birthdays 16/18/21, and wedding day.

Hopefully we’ll raise enough for a much needed holiday and some wee gifts for the future.

Off to open the windows to clear the dust.

shindiggy
    Free Member

Deepest sympathies for the gnusmas family, please do take up offers of help from friends, family and STW world as some face to face support helps an awful lot.

Not much, but a small donation made.

gooner69

Done, in some cases life is just way too short.

eckinspain
    Free Member

My condolences. I can’t begin to imagine what you and your family are going through but I hope STW can help even just a tiny bit.

Alex

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 206 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.