• This topic has 28 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by oink1.
Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Full Fat Friday.
  • ton

I am having it large today.

1 x hot roast pork butty, with crackling and apple sauce
    1 x hot pork pie

I am a happy sausage today……………… 😀

binners

Mrs Binners has just walked in with the biggest effing steak and ale pasty I’ve ever seen in my life, from the bakery down the road. Its about the same size as my head. She’s also got me a selection of awesome looking local cheeses for later

She’s a feeder keeper! 😀

tomhoward

I left my wallet in a taxi this morning, but luckily I’ve brought a ready meal (roast duck noodles) from home, and a £1 bag of mini cheddars.

(The wallet is in safe hands, albeit not mine)

Going to trinity kitchen in Leeds tonight, so will redress the balance there.

perchypanther
    Free Member

Roll an’ chips.

Wi’ a fritter oan it.

Buttered Roll.

Broon sauce.

….is what i wish I was having.

ton

chicken and ribs in Trinity tomhoward. ace

tomhoward

Cheers ton, I’m a sucker for the grilled steak burritos though!

IHN

New contract this week means the loss of the Nationwide canteen (sorry, restaurant) and their excellent selection of cooked breakfast offerings. The Friday morning sausage and black pudding butty is no longer 🙁

However, tonight is kebab night; lamb kofte and shish combination, lots of salad, chilli sauce. Lubbly jubbly 🙂

MoreCashThanDash

Just spent an hour measuring up one of those “all you can eat world buffet” restaurants as they prepared for the Friday lunchtime rush.

The ham, cheese and jalapeño coleslaw sandwich I made for lunch is not going to be sufficient I fear.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Sorrynotsorry

[url=https://flic.kr/p/MQryVH]2016-10-07_12-05-44[/url] by thisisnotaspoon, on Flickr
    [url=https://flic.kr/p/M1koPT]2016-10-07_12-05-36[/url] by thisisnotaspoon, on Flickr

MoreCashThanDash

WTF is all that green and red stuff doing on a Full Fat Friday thread?

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

The red stuff is fried in the combined pork fat from last nights chops, bacon and butter, it barely counts as a vegetable.

ton

I think that looks lovely. I could polish that off now too.

mogrim

I had a chicken mustard wrap. Rhymes with crap for a reason 😥

Mackem

Lasagna and roast potatoes from Fatso’s across the road. Was alright, the shop name qualifies it for this thread, I think.

binners

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…..

Bregante

massive bin lid sized barm filled with bacon, sausage, egg, black pudding, mushrooms and brown sauce soup 🙄

Harry_the_Spider

I like the hand crafted pastry anus on that pasty. The mark of a true artisan.

I’ve got a Quorn (ham flavoured), red onion and mustard roll. I will live forever… unfortunately.

Coyote
    Free Member

Mixed kebab from Rice and 3 in Bolton. Scrummylicious!

slowoldman

I like the hand crafted pastry anus on that pasty.

Ah I thought that was a pair of lips, but now you mention it…

IHN

Hold the fat page!

Popped into the bakers on my way back from lunch, and I’ve eaten the future. Gentlemen, I give you the Lardy Cake. It’s cake. It’s made with lard. ACTUAL LARD.

Oh sweet lord it’s good, I’ve not liked something this much since I came off the crack. I might need to take up another hobby to burn the calories off though, like long-distance hod-carrying or elephant juggling.

Jakester
    Free Member

Harts Bakery for the win…

Cougar

The red stuff is fried in the combined pork fat from last nights chops, bacon and butter, it barely counts as a vegetable.

It’s not a vegetable at all, it’s a fruit.

cinnamon_girl

IHN – can’t believe you’ve only just discovered Lardy cake, it’s bloomin’ lovely served warm.

Yak

Cheese on toast and a watercress salad. 😕 Not trying hard enough am I?
    Cakes at 3pm though. I will redeem myself.

nbt

Local pub. Chips and a burger with cheese and bacon and an extra slice of Black pudding, washed down with a pint of mild. Burp

MoreCashThanDash

Lardy cake – hmmmmmm!

Not named after the ingredients, but what it does to your physique

Bregante

I’ve just had a beer. The first since August.

ton

not had a pint for 10 weeks.

i am having, gammon egg chips and beans for tea tho. going the whole hog today…….. 😆

oink1
    Free Member

Harry_the_Spider – Member
    I like the hand crafted pastry anus on that pasty. The mark of a true artisan.

Hahaha!!! 😆

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘Full Fat Friday.’ is closed to new replies.