Viewing 19 posts - 81 through 99 (of 99 total)
  • For the married – do you wear a wedding ring?
  • schmiken

Not married quite yet (will be in September) but have got a titanium ring which I plan on wearing all the time. Chose ti as hopefully it won’t look too bad once it’s been scraped and grazed and so on.

Bunnyhop

Hubby doesn’t wear one as I don’t like jewelry on men, luckily he wasn’t too bothered.

My ring comes off at night and when mtbing. Never had an engagement ring, so that wasn’t a problem.

monkey_boy
    Free Member

yes had it on since the day i got married, im a good looking guy so it keeps the single woman and divorcees at bay.

Tom-B
    Free Member

Yup I wear one….neither my Dad or his Dad have ever worn one and I was very sceptical, but my wife insisted….I wear it 24/7 now and it feels weird if I take it off.

Got my 1st wedding anniversary coming up at the end of the week too 😀

TiRed

Like the OP, I wore mine for many years until hand swelled up after breaking my collarbone. Now wear it on and off. But not whilst cycling.

TimS
    Free Member

My wife asked me to log-in and say that I do wear a wedding ring. 🙂

Wookster

Yep every day but off when I come home. Drives me nuts if I forget to put it on in the morning. Not a jewerly person at all no watch, etc Mrs W not worried if I forget to put it on, but I like what it symbolises I guess………

emma82
    Free Member

Not all the time, but most of the time. Husband has a ring but only occasionally wears it, he doesn’t like the feel of it so it just bugs him. I’m not sure he even knows where it is now, we’ve not been married a year and hes lost it :/

ask1974
    Free Member

24/7 and part of me now. Only removed to shower.

Markie
    Free Member

24/7 and part of me now. Only removed to shower.

Removed to shower? How come, please?

TheBrick
    Free Member

No one likes a smelly ring.

boom tish…

Squidlord
    Free Member

I’m also not keen on male jewellery, but mine’s been on almost constantly for about 13 years. Seems important to my wife. No big deal. It’s scratched to hell, but them so am I.

cookeaa

1st anniversary this weekend first year wearing a ring has been fine comes off for various tasks normally stick it in a pocket or on a shelf and remember 2 days later…

sweepy
    Free Member

Not married but been with the Mrs 28 odd years man and boy (me that is)

My Dad never wore a ring, and neither would I, couldn’t be arsed.

Militant_biker

Mine stayed on 24/7 for the first 8 months (of 4 years). Then hand swelled up from some random allergic reaction, and I had to shampoo the thing off before it got stuck. That bloody hurt!

Once it had come off once, I now endlessly fiddle with it (take it off, flip it over and put it back on), but never take it off for biking or similar. Felt really odd gripping handlebars for first few days. Now, don’t notice it.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Mostly take mine off for work, it’s just too annoying. But out socially, I mostly wear it. To be honest, it’s easier than carrying a shitty stick around with me.

robbo167
    Free Member

Worn mine for 25 yrs…never taken off for more than a few minutes,(Im on the tools in the motor trade)..no watches or anything else…Proud to wear it .

PiknMix
    Free Member

I’m getting married on the 7th Sept next year, I will definitely have a wedding ring ( a real stupid blingy one) to replace the engagement ring I’m currently wearing.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

My original wedding ring doesn’t fit any more since loosing weight but I replaced it with a titanium ring for about £30 a few years ago.

Only remove it if it gets annoying.

Viewing 19 posts - 81 through 99 (of 99 total)

The topic ‘For the married – do you wear a wedding ring?’ is closed to new replies.