Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 58 total)
  • Fleabag Season 2 is coming….
  • wallop

4th March on BBC1.

What lovely news.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Excellent.

Drac

Superb some decent comedy.

wallop

Apparently Moriarty (or the actor who played him) is going to play a Priest love interest…

slowoldman

Superb some INdecent comedy.

FTFY

Moriarty

Andrew Scott. I think he’ll be a good, erm, “fit”.

mahalo

how **** superphenominamazeballs was that!!!

lovely to see our favorite hollywood royalty is still there too!!

Drac

Was pretty good.

wallop

I thought it was excellent.

scaled
    Free Member

Found out the other day that she was the screenwriter for Killing Eve as well. Proper talent

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

cheers for the reminder. i’m gonna watch partridge episode 2 and this on the train to stockholm tomorrow. What a time to be alive!

fasthaggis

Just watched the new one ..Excellentay.

Needy waitress 🙂

edhornby

Is series 1 still available ? I never got round to watching it but I think it’d be my kinda thing

Drac

It was on Netflix.

cubist
    Free Member

Is series 1 still available ? I never got round to watching it but I think it’d be my kinda thing

It’s on iPlayer

johndoh
    Free Member

Caught a couple of minutes last night after suffering Baptiste (my wife likes it) and was immediately interested in it – I will start season 1 tonight.

nickc

started where it left off.

excellent

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Bloody hell.

Oh my, that was excellent. Dark, twisted excellence.

DezB
    Free Member

It was ok. I certainly didn’t get close to laughing. Just way too far fetched, I think. Not as good as 1st series, but here’s hoping.

mahalo

Season 1 is on iplayer, i have just watched the lot again after last nights masterclass!

prob watch the new ep again now…

kcr
    Free Member

The first episode packed more content into half an hour in one location than some 2 hour film epics I’ve watched recently. Not a single piece of wasted dialogue, and a cast who are all at the top of their game.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

We’re here for a gangbang

toby1

I certainly didn’t get close to laughing

“Putting pine nuts on your salad doesn’t make you a grown up” and the follow up line to camera, if that didn’t make you laugh then I don’t know what will!

wallop

Exactly. She’s just brilliant.

DezB
    Free Member

if that didn’t make you laugh then I don’t know what will!

Lordy. So what you’re saying is – that is the peak of comedy! Ever! Jeez, I’ll stick to documentaries.

mahalo

That bit in S1 when she terrifies her boyfriend in the shower is still one of the funniest moments ive ever seen!! pmsl at it again the other night!!

w00dster

Have to admit it seems to be very marmite, I watched episode 1 from series 1 last night, very amusing. Some really good chuckle out loud moments – but the wife was sat there non plussed.

fasthaggis

Fleabag

wallop

That counselling scene was absolutely top notch 😂

supernova

I don’t want to like Fleabag because it’s rich people from London moaning about their lives (hey, we’ve all got have our prejudices), but OMG it’s funny and she is a comic genius writer and performer.

brakes
    Free Member

S2 even better that S1 so far.

wallop

So weirdly I don’t think I had ever seen Kristin Scott Thomas in anything before, ever. I had no idea how amazingly gorgeous she really is! (I’m a straight woman, btw, haha!).

DezB
    Free Member

Loved ep 2. Brilliant, hilarious. Ep 3 hit & miss. Didn’t get why the priest fella could see she was doing the break the fourth wall bit. Well, I did get it, but didn’t see the point really.

Surely you’ve seen 4 Weddings wallop? Everyone’s seen 4 Weddings!

wallop

Oh yes I forgot she was in that! Maybe I’m only now developing an appreciation for a gorgeous older woman… 😏

DezB
    Free Member

Aren’t we all… 😀

beanum

You need to see Ne Le Dis à Personne then (Harlan Coben’s “Tell No One”).

She’s in that, and she speaks French…:-)

Ne le dis a personne

johnx2
    Free Member

It’s excellent, and I don’t even like posh people. If I may middlagedmansplain, the priest being the only person who sees her interact with camera is a pointed way of showing they’re more connected than probably either realise. That or he’s some kind of supernatural Moriarty ninja. I love a nice romcom.

Dickyboy

Mrs DB just suggested she should get a fleabag haircut, not sure how I should take it 🤔 she does look very fleabagesque.. if a little older.

DezB
    Free Member

If I may middlagedmansplain

I said I got it. 😉
    (More mansplaining) It’s the really unrealistic conversational bits that bug me, like her sister shouting something across the crowded room to that “Clare” fella, then changing it to “we should ****” or something. Maybe I’m being too anal (Ahem) and should just think myself lucky I’m not watching Mrs Brown’s Boys or something.

nerd
    Free Member

It’s a self-knowingly “edgy” Miranda for people who consider themselves too cool to watch Miranda.
    I still like it, though, and Miranda had its moments as well.

pedlad

New to it Season 2 (will watch the rest another time) and it’s very sharp. I like. Plus this

Found out the other day that she was the screenwriter for Killing Eve as well. Proper talent

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘Fleabag Season 2 is coming….’ is closed to new replies.