Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • flat pedal recommendations
  • johnikgriff
    Free Member

I’m after some new flat pedals, currently us wellago MG-1’s with the ti shafts. Looking for something with a nice big platform, longish pegs and a low weight, any recommendations?

gravity-slave
    Free Member
    Teetosugars
    Free Member

Gotta say I love my Straitlines on my Heckler..

Not that cheap, but spot on..

GHill

What’s wrong with the MG-1s? They have a fairly big platform and very light.

Too thick?

johnikgriff
    Free Member

There just getting a bit worn. I’ve lost a couple of pins that can’t be replaced due to them taking chunks of the magnesium with them. Been great pedals, infact they are my second set, I bought the second set of eBay cheap and swapped the shafts. Thinner would be nice, my bb is lowish and I do get some pedal strike, but I’ve been told that on night rides you can see cool sparks of them 🙂

But if I’m being honest I just fancy a change.

xiphon
    Free Member

Burgtecs for me..

grum
    Free Member

Superstar Nano Techs here – great imo.

There’s some Nukeproof pedals (Electron?) that look similar but are a bit lighter.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I’ve some mk2 burgtechs to sell, they clash with my new frame 🙁

Currently running re-branded wellgos, I’d forgotten how good the burgtechs were for grip compared to everything else 🙁 They use M3 bolts rather than ‘pins’!

Andituk
    Free Member

DMR Vaults if you’re willing to spend the cash.

Nanos if you’re not.

mbydmt
    Free Member

Nukeproof protons, thin, light, cheap, I’ve just received my set today, they look very nice and replacable pins. A fairly cheap option.

shedbrewed
    Free Member

I run the Wellgo Mag beartraps, but I realise they’re heavier than the flats you want to replace. Love them as pedals though. I find them far grippier than the V8s

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘flat pedal recommendations’ is closed to new replies.