• This topic has 15 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by mt.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Flat Earth Society…
  • coffeeking
    Free Member
    Sonor
    Free Member

They seem to be a sensible bunch.

chvck
    Free Member

I seem to remember that they believe that the pictures from space craft are all a conspiracy and that there’s a wall of ice around the edge of the planet that is patrolled by armed souldiers.

Think I’ll stick with the round world theory!

jimmy

some people have way too much time (and not enough bikes to ride).

alpin
    Free Member

surely a wind up…..

oh, it is!

**** idiots.

sofatester
    Free Member

The cliché saying that “everyone is entitled to there opinion” is being pushed a bit far here!

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

But the earth is flat! You dont get an ever increasing slope as you travel do you? No it remains flat. There is no edge. Its like a mobius strip – (a two dimensional object with only one edge and one face.) The world is like that but in 3 dimensions. We cannot grasp it so we have this mass hallucination of a sphere to allow our tiny brains to cope. whales understand

mudshark
    Free Member

Apparently the towers on the Humber bridge are 1 or 2 inches further apart at the top than at the bottom which proves the earth is curved or bent or something other than flat. Assuming they are vertical….

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Big assumption there mudshark.

mudshark
    Free Member

Look straight to me and they measure 90 degrees at the bottom. Mind you I suppose they could be swaying a bit when measured?

dazedandconfused
    Free Member

Have a look at the ‘Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster’ for another view of reality. http://www.venganza.org/about/open-letter/

kimbers

of course its flat, you wouldnt expect A’Tuin to be able to balance a sphere on his back, even with the elephants….

waihiboy
    Free Member

if you want to check out what real nutters post about go onto…

ABOVE TOP SECRET

some total classics on there…

epicyclo

Yup, it’s flat AND there’s global warming.

aslongasithaswheels
    Free Member

wow, you feel compelled to post something then realise it would get you no further than arguing with a teenage ****

were we all like that?

mt
    Free Member

that Galileo thought he was so clever but wrong wrong wrong. Eveyone knows that the Pope was right.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Flat Earth Society…’ is closed to new replies.